JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am annoyed with this place and it hasn't even opened yet. I might still join if they keep the price reasonable and have a steel bay. Otherwise I'm gonna keep shooting at Kenmore and shoot steel at Interlake.

Update* so as you all probably know they opened. It is a very nice facility they came through on my membership and I can say I'm very pleased. My only complaint was the poor communication in the begining but of course they had a lot on their plate. Anyway my recommendation is give them a try. It's a nice facility and you won't be disappointed. Joining fees are a bit steep but monthly fees are not. Thanks

Update* so as you all probably know they opened. It is a very nice facility they came through on my membership and I can say I'm very pleased. My only complaint was the poor communication in the begining but of course they had a lot on their plate. Anyway my recommendation is give them a try. It's a nice facility and you won't be disappointed. Joining fees are a bit steep but monthly fees are not. Thanks

Thanks Nraman for the update.

It looks like the membership for pistol calibers ONLY is comparable to say WCA North on an annual basis ($150 initiation + $35/month) for an individual plan. However, the rifle caliber plan is almost 60% more expensive at $55 a month and a much steeper initiation ($575) (they say 2 months of dues are included so first year is $110 cheaper).

Can you elaborate on what else you get with the "securite" member? Specifically they call out the following bullet points:
  • "Priority lane reservation" <-- Is there an app for this or do you just have to call ahead?
  • "Priority access to advanced target systems" <-- 'adavanced target systems' are mentioned as part of the Shield membership level as well, what are these?
  • "Free and discounted firearm rental" <-- I mean.. free OR discounted? How is their rental selection to begin with? It sounds like whether you pay or not is dependent on the item being rented?
  • "Shoot from the Holster with certification" < -- You can only do this with the more advanced membership?
  • 'Member discounts on training & merchandise" <-- I don't see anything on training on their site yet so hard to tell if this is of value yet. Merch though, do they offer a discount on ammo or similar?
  • "Access to hard to find items" <-- this is incredible vague can you provide any insight here?

My membership is up at WCA north and I am inclined to potentially switch given the nicer amenities (they are both about equidistant for me) but curious if it's worth paying up for the more expensive plan.

Thanks!

Hi guys sorry for the late reply. Dwesson I actually cant answer all of these yet I've been so busy I just went on opening weekend and didn't even shoot. Planning to go tomorrow so I'll update tomorrow.

Hi guys sorry for the late reply. Dwesson I actually cant answer all of these yet I've been so busy I just went on opening weekend and didn't even shoot. Planning to go tomorrow so I'll update tomorrow.

No worries, I realized that was a bit of a laundry list of questions I posted. I'll be in the neighborhood on Saturday visiting my father so I'll probably stop by and check it out.

Although with the legislature the state has on the docket I'm not sure I'll have much use for a shooting range..

1602348342828.png

Has anyone visited this indoor range yet? It looks impressive and inviting. I appreciate the effort this gun range is trying to do, other than a typical indoor range, it's a social place for private events and gatherings. In Boulder City NV, there's the Pro Gun Club which offers a similar environment of "club" atmosphere. I've had the pleasure of attending private range events there and afterwards, enjoying the use of their "club" and "bar" after the range is closed.

Yes probably pricy versus an outdoor or typical indoor range but it supports our 2nd Amend and offers a place to "hang out" after range training. I willing to give it a try. Hopefully some of the members here have visited the range and can offer up a review. Thanks. Be safe and have a great weekend.

Has anyone visited this indoor range yet?
Yes, I live across the highway. The indoor range was as nice as you'd expect from a place like this. I didn't use all the fancy features though. They are my go-to place when I want to look at guns/gun stuff/cars. All the staff I've interacted with have been really helpful and informative.

B7359E26-4742-47E8-8381-1B5C0F0C3A22.jpeg
929F3A39-0E73-48AB-AF7B-95F23910DD1D.jpeg

I'm a member there with a family pass and have been since before they opened. It's a nice facility I enjoy it but it is on the expensive side. Cool facility and staff is awesome. Unfortunately I have only been a handful of times due to living to far away. One complaint is the visitor passes i only got a few passes and forgot the pass so my cousin had to pay full fair despite my account showing no passes had been used. But other than that its been nice place.

Thank you for the updates. I can see who they are marketing towards and their clients maybe on the higher end of the economic ladder but as any social club that supports the 2nd Amend and has a dedicated facility to host and allow their members to enjoy the "creature comforts". Why not take advantage of it. Needless to say it's meant to impress and show off to you and your guest. Hopefully any future discords can be resolved with the management tapping onto the house as a gesture of "it's on us" when there is a customer service issue.

I look forward in going there for myself. What would be cool is to have a defensive pistol class on the indoor range sitting in the high end cars as the starting point ;). Thank you for sharing.

I joined a couple of months ago. I like it so far. One thing I didn't like is that you can only shoot copper jacketed ammo. Maybe that's common now or has always been common but I've never joined a gun club before. I have a lot of old lead ammo I was hoping to shoot.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top