JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Securité Gun Club - Woodinville WA —

I was driving past and pleasantly surprised to see the banner on the building.

Wow looks very posh based on the pictures...wealthy people in Woodinville I suppose. It on the Sammamish River hence their parking lot filtration system.

03F49AA7-8A51-48CE-A7A0-A5E472DFD26C.png

The address is Woodenville Dr but I only see NE Woodenville Dr Woodenville WA. If I just type 1910 Woodenville Dr I get Bothell WA instead. Which is alone the Sammamish River too but they don't have 3.2 acres there.

New Gun Ranges are extreme hard to establish and built. The Biggest problem is finding the funding and the People who are willing to put in the Thousands of hours in the building. A Major part of that is finding someone who knows what they are doing. Just because you have been Shooting for 30+ years does NOT mean you know what has to go into a working Range. I've helped build two different Ranges. One was a Police Range and the Second was a Private Range. Unfortunately, the Second had a Volunteer who is a High Power Shooter and he didn't even know what was needed for his own part of the Range! NRA has a book and folks that will help you get it right but it takes someone who is willing to put in the hours.

Looks pretty posh. I sent an email asking for a tour. I'll report back what I see.

Per their website Initiation fees are $35, 125, 500, and ~15,000.

Monthly ranges from 25 per visit, 30 monthly or 50 monthly. The upper level doesn't list a monthly, but at a $15,000 initiation fee I'm wondering if they have a monthly fee!

Address appears to be: 11910 Woodinville Dr, Woodinville, WA 98072

Looks pretty posh. I sent an email asking for a tour. I'll report back what I see.

Per their website Initiation fees are $35, 125, 500, and ~15,000.

Monthly ranges from 25 per visit, 30 monthly or 50 monthly. The upper level doesn't list a monthly, but at a $15,000 initiation fee I'm wondering if they have a monthly fee!

Address appears to be: 11910 Woodinville Dr, Woodinville, WA 98072
For fifteen grand that better be a freakin' LIFE membership for self and spouse!

Does look like a VERY nice joint, which is why it is pricey. Too high for my taste but still glad to see another one opening. I have been going to one here since they opened 30 some odd years ago. I joked the other day that I was a young man when I started coming here. Now i'm like the range, old and rough around the edges. Place is old and shows it but it's cheap and works. :s0113:

And for all of 25 yards ?
Indoor range that's long. LOT of them are only 50ft. There is a fairly new one by me with 75' too. I have been tempted to try. All new and modern, little pricey. When they first opened they were trying to hose everyone and it sat empty. They finally dropped some of the really odorous rules and now it's worth trying at least.

I think the state, city and county have a lot to do with the price these places charge. Those entities MUST get a share of everything. And the fact that shooting guns is deemed so damned dangerous they will come up with a bunch of "Special" requirements for such a business. Of course those things will cost even more $$. I doubt the partners that build these facilities are getting rich off them.

My wife purchased me a membership there a family membership for Father's Day it was somewhere around $650 plus a monthly fee of $35 a month. I was excited to get a gun range membership as it's been awhile. However I feel like many of the previous posts this place seems very high-end not really my cup of tea. As for when they're opening I haven't heard hide nor hair from them. I have emailed I've called you would think that being remember we would at least get updates but I've heard nothing except for getting a receipt for the charge to my credit card. Summers fading fast and they're still not open so we'll see what happens. Hopefully they don't fold before they open. Personally I would like to get my money back and go to a different range. We'll see.

My wife purchased me a membership there a family membership for Father's Day it was somewhere around $650 plus a monthly fee of $35 a month. I was excited to get a gun range membership as it's been awhile. However I feel like many of the previous posts this place seems very high-end not really my cup of tea. As for when they're opening I haven't heard hide nor hair from them. I have emailed I've called you would think that being remember we would at least get updates but I've heard nothing except for getting a receipt for the charge to my credit card. Summers fading fast and they're still not open so we'll see what happens. Hopefully they don't fold before they open. Personally I would like to get my money back and go to a different range. We'll see.
That is kind of distressing, that they are taking money and not telling those that paid what the ETA is. Let us know if they do open and how it goes if they do.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top