JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ordered a wood stock for my Ruger PC Carbine from a company in Massachusetts. It was expensive at $400, but I'm happy with it. Just wanted to let y'all know that this is available if you want wood for your PC carbine. I live in Oregon now so the extended magazines are legal for me.

Images of my rifle:

Company who makes the wood stock:
https://woodshopwednesday.com
Why does the seam in front of the mag well make it look like an, "Air Rifle Pump" ? :s0092:
It looks like my old Benjamin. :rolleyes:

You can NEVER have too many :D
As soon as the Henry's get caught up and price comes down have one of each. If they come out with one that is "WA compliant" or we beat the stupid new law I will have no problem adding one to my PCC collection.
I may have taken that as a challenge at one point. I had to thin the herd.

I may have taken that as a challenge at one point. I had to thin the herd.
I hear that, this can get out of hand easy. :D
That is what I really miss about our loss of the right to just sell and buy our personal property. LONG loved buying something, playing with it a while, sell one to buy something else. Sadly hard to do now. Have a couple PCC's I would love to sell for something else but hard to do now unless I was willing to take a big hit on money. I did "limit myself" good while back to only stuff using Glock mags. At least that way I did not have to be always trying to lay in more mags as I could see the limits were going to happen.:(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top