JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Price lowered to $250 If you want something A LOT DIFFERENT from the usual furniture found on a MSR and you're tired of hearing them referred to as "that black rifle" then how about this. For sale is a BNIB claro walnut grade AAA wood stock made by Lucid manufacturing. This one has a buttstock with a slight cheek swell on both the left and right side and sports a rubber pad. There is no accommodation for mounting a GI style buttplate, however a hole exists near the toe for those wanting to mount a sling swivel stud. The pistol grip has finger grooves plus the appropriate mounting hardware. The handguards are of the original triangular shape and as such is suitable only for rifle length gas systems. It requires a triangular handguard end cap that I can supply or install for free if you need one. I had intended on assembling two rifles with these wood sets, but have since elected to keep my other one outfitted with its Magpul furniture. Everyone at the range is going to want to touch it and talk about it. Totally different look and a pleasure to put your cheek against. Thanks for your consideration. By the way, this really is walnut - not hydro-applied decals.

DSCN6083.JPG

DSCN6085.JPG

Photo below is my other gun with its wood. NOTE: Wood set for sale above is identical to that pictured below except for the figure.

AR15A4 Smith & Wesson right side.JPG

Last Edited:
Thanks for the kind words. This one is a electro-nickel plated S&W receiver set I had done in Portland. The stainless HBAR 1:8 is by Kreiger, and all the black parts except for the magazine and Leupold 4.5-14x50 scope were cerrakoted medium gloss black - including that transitional slip ring. Magpul emag does the feeding. I tried dying one of those new magpul mags with some RIT, but it just didn't get to the brown I was after. I do like it though, a real head turner at the range and heckuva conversation piece. I'm just really, really careful with it as I don't want any scratches or dings in this fancy wood.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top