JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Looking for a wood hand guard for a mini 14. Would trade my metal one, buy outright, or trade for all sorts of stuff I might have and you might need. Let me know how much you need or what you might be looking for and lets make a deal we can both be happy with.

Only the original 180 series came with wooden hand guards. The stock on later series is wider due to a more robust piston design, so unless you have a 180 series it might not fit, and if it did it might not look right.

If you want I can take pictures of mine when I get back home so you can see the mounting hardware if you want to make one. Mine is not for sale.

I believe @3MTA3 is correct. One option is aftermarket wooden stocks. Boy's has them, I believe. Accuracy Systems does too. I went with the later for a project rifle:

coyote1-jpg.jpg

Good luck with your search. :)

Looking for a wood hand guard for a mini 14. Would trade my metal one, buy outright, or trade for all sorts of stuff I might have and you might need. Let me know how much you need or what you might be looking for and lets make a deal we can both be happy with.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.