JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yup. And we won't know until if and when the forensics reports are completed and released. There are witness accounts, a wide array of media accounts, anonymous "close to the investigation" accounts and preliminary police accounts.

A ladder becomes a fire escape, shell casings were collected at street level, it was clearly a young man witnessed, it was a young man disguised as a woman... he changed into womens after the shooting.... it's all varied at this point.

Bottom line. Do the fine details even matter? He's the guy. He shot. He murdered and maimed. The dead are still dead no matter what elevation the shots came from. KWIM?

Arguing contradictory details at this point it fruitless.

Just sayin.....
I heard Marilyn Monroe was the one dressed as a woman and acted as a decoy to lead police away from lil' Ichabod…..

:rolleyes: ;):D

I agree I think it comes down to the parents my dad gave me all the lee way in the world to get in trouble but I also had enough respect for him to keep my trouble within the realms of reality. I watched my dad run many businesses, my first job was working for him. He also forced me out into the real world to work for other people. Today I use the skills that He taught me to run my own construction business. I think too many parents are relying on a College education to give their child a future and I what I'm seeing is by that time the child is already lost, More like in the olden days I think children need to be taught a skill starting early that even uneducated that Could move them ahead in life with some hard work. in the old days where you were a third fourth fifth generation something and we're more than just a handyman but a craftsman.

I agree I think it comes down to the parents my dad gave me all the lee way in the world to get in trouble but I also had enough respect for him to keep my trouble within the realms of reality. I watched my dad run many businesses, my first job was working for him. He also forced me out into the real world to work for other people. Today I use the skills that He taught me to run my own construction business. I think too many parents are relying on a College education to give their child a future and I what I'm seeing is by that time the child is already lost, More like in the olden days I think children need to be taught a skill starting early that even uneducated that Could move them ahead in life with some hard work. in the old days where you were a third fourth fifth generation something and we're more than just a handyman but a craftsman.
Gd man

Nobody ever mentions the parents that raise these idiots in society mentally defective or not raise yre damm children there are future
I think I found his parents!

D849B08C-B1E0-42A5-894E-286382ED2CAE.jpeg F08046F6-2BA0-4563-A6DF-133222F4F7B2.jpeg

Look at who's roaming "at large" in America: another suicidal maniac that had knives confiscated for threats to kill others. Prior suicidal. Sounds safe to me...

What did that insurrectionist leader Trump say years ago? "We have a mental health problem"

No way! Say it ain't so!

Last Edited:
The media tried to play the "no history of mental health" card, then the truth of an earlier attempted suicide comes out…
Yup, I'd start adding that to the list of reasons to flunk a 4473.

Police were also called to his house and removed all the knives because he threatened to kill people. Not enough probable cause for an arrest, but his family should have used red-flag laws to keep him from buying firearms.

Look at who's eroaming "at large" in America: another suicidal maniac that had knives confiscated for threats to kill others. Prior suicidal. Sounds safe to me...

What did that insurrectionist leader Trump say years ago? "We have a mental health problem"

No way! Say it ain't so!
The shooter is a poster child for red flag laws.

Body count is now 7 officially.

Who is at fault here? The parents if substandard parenting, malpractice with medical/psychiatric care; incompetent school evaluations? Duty to warn? Most likely his health history had many red flags. jmho

I think everyone is missing the 800lb gorilla in the room. Every time that someone makes the observation that this ban or that ban didn't prevent a shooting, it's just ramping up the lefty logic that since bans don't do anything then the obvious answer is across the board confiscation.

The shooter is a poster child for red flag laws.

Body count is now 7 officially.
Red flag laws=yawn. There is no law that can prevent an act of evil. Those that want to commit violence will commit violence.

The best solution is for non-evil individuals to be armed and able to defend themselves without having to jump to through hoops and political red tape.

The question was asked :
Who is at fault here ?

The shooter is at fault...he is the one who murdered those people.
It was his choices and actions that did this.

There are many folks who have suffered from bullying , poor parenting , feelings of poor self worth , PTSD , Depression , etc...
And have never harmed anyone , even if they are firearm owners / have access to firearms.

Bans , restrictions and the like will not keep things like this shooting from happening.

If someone has the willingness to murder others , so as to solve whatever issues plague them...
Then they will do so , no matter what the law or ban says or does.
Andy

The media tried to play the "no history of mental health" card, then the truth of an earlier attempted suicide comes out…
Of course they did, that way they can say since there was no history; that means anybody could go off the deep end so the best thing to do is just take everyone's guns. Then boys and girls they won't have to hide their oppressive intentions.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads