JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More on his social media stuff here. What doesthat symbol he puts everywhere stand for?
Says his dad ran for mayor of highland park.

E9E7D9A2-F457-4E1A-AD95-4312C63E4D9A.jpeg
B4B2F114-BF0E-4D05-8235-8440E0F4D29E.jpeg

Last Edited:
Apparently, he is the son a failed mayoral candidate who lost to the current mayor. He was ID'ed as a wacko in Jr. High, when offered help his parents declined and home schooled him. How much you want to bet he got the gun from dear ol' dad?

Apparently, he is the son a failed mayoral candidate who lost to the current mayor. He was ID'ed as a wacko in Jr. High, when offered help his parents declined and home schooled him. How much you want to bet he got the gun from dear ol' dad?
I'll do one better. Odds on the Party of Infringements saying now we need BGCs on family "transfers" and ban possession of rifles and guns by minors (read, "under 21") not holding hunting licenses....

Reports of the shots from the roof are in question...
Didn't listen to the whole thing but sounds very credible to me. His descriptions of shooter, details etc. his description of police response etc all sound credible to me. Perhaps shooter ran to roof after, or perhaps another more likely explanation is he had set up a second shooting position on the roof. My guess is based on this guys description they found casings on the ground and not the roof but we'll see.

Just heard gunshots going off near me right now. Centerfire pistol. Not fireworks (of course fireworks are going off also but this was pistol). Probably some yahoo shooting into the air. Sounded like 7 rounds or so.

PPB surveillance plane is up but not sure that's worth much.

16AC19DC-371A-40CD-A565-7C0CC07D4EEA.png

Last Edited:
You notice the flashing text in that video... I think "awake the reaper" then "out of the world" (out of this world(?)) I didn't quite catch it. Makes you wonder if that's an original or some phrase or such from whatever might have motivate him to choose to flip his brick(?)

Edit: From another article I guess it's "awake the rapper", not "reaper". My bad.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top