JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last Edited:
Sounds like he fired from a rooftop and left he rifle. Police are just calling it a "high-power rifle" for now.

I guess that meant it wasn't an AR 15, AR 10 or AK 47/74?

"Scoped, high-power rifle", anyone? Just made for killing large numbers of people from a distance! Nobody needs a sniper rifle for deer hunting! Outta be ill-eagle! 😎
Strange how all these shooting pop up when Zho Bai-den, arguably the most anti-gun rights "president" we've had in a long time just happens to be pushing his sick unConstitutional gun-grabbing agenda.

I love it when people say "this doesn't happen here." Living with their head buried in the sand.

I guess that meant it wasn't an AR 15, AR 10 or AK 47/74?
Except it probably is. "High powered rifle" is also code for AR/AKM platforms, especially in Illinois.
FOID cards (which IP17 is pushing) red flag laws and the like. No rifle ban, although some counties restrict them. I don't think the county where this occurred is one of them.
Highland Park is ritzy. It's small, and definitely not for The Poors. The story on this one is going to be super interesting once they catch the kid/find the body.

This year...
We've had a high profile pistol shooting, so they can go after 9mm "lung blowers".
We've had a high profile semi-auto long gun shooting, so they can go after "assault rifles".
And, right on time, we have a high profile rifle shooting, so they can go after "sniper rifles".

Now we will hear how no one needs a rifle that can shoot long distances accurately...no one needs magnified optics...

Unless we start finding out that the shooter was of a physical or political persuasion that doesn't fit the "message".

The shooter is still at large, but it's nice to know the media is on the case...:rolleyes:

Supposedly 20-25 shots in rapid succession according to news reports.
Yeah. The video might have not caught the first few, but you can definately hear 19-20 rapid shots and then silence for the remainder of the clip. There may be some sound distortion bouncing off buildings and such, but it sounded like a heavier caliber than your standard 5.56 AR. 30 cal? Maybe? Or... other variety semi-auto rifle. All in the dreaded "assault weapon" family but not so bad as the devils own AR-15... right? o_O

Yeah. The video might have not caught the first few, but you can definately hear 19-20 rapid shots and then silence for the remainder of the clip. There may be some sound distortion bouncing off buildings and such, but it sounded like a heavier caliber than your standard 5.56 AR. 30 cal? Maybe? Or... other variety semi-auto rifle. All in the dreaded "assault weapon" family but not so bad as the devils own AR-15... right? o_O
I haven't watched yet, so if what you said about the sound of the rounds, my money is on SKS/MAK90/AKM.

This year...
We've had a high profile pistol shooting, so they can go after 9mm "lung blowers".
We've had a high profile semi-auto long gun shooting, so they can go after "assault rifles".
And, right on time, we have a high profile rifle shooting, so they can go after "sniper rifles".

Now we will hear how no one needs a rifle that can shoot long distances accurately...no one needs magnified optics...

Unless we start finding out that the shooter was of a physical or political persuasion that doesn't fit the "message".

The shooter is still at large, but it's nice to know the media is on the case...:rolleyes:
I would almost guarantee, considering the targets of this dirtbag, this crime was perpetrated by someone who does not fit the "profile" of who the media wants this person to be. In other words. This wasn't a patriotic minded individual. Probably someone that is or will turn out to be someone that "should've" pinged the interest of LE or some alphabet agency. But since they are to busy making laws and going after parents and patriots for their scary ideas, another "slips" through the cracks. It's only a matter of time before some "irregular" migrant from an entirely different continent gets their hands on a spooky boy and fulfills his fatwa against Americans. Tick tock Clarice...

"High powered rifle". Same rhetoric was in the FOX story as well. There is a narrative being pushed by the media. Local legislation will most likely be on the ballots now.
The absurdity to have to label things as such just to trick the clueless masses.

Between Uvalde and now this I'd be surprised if IP 17 didn't pass. And what else can happen between now and November.
It'll pass and the FOID cards will be a logistical nightmare. The mag ban will be challenged and likely sit in the courts for a while, but the outcome on that is strongly in favor of citizens because of Bruen. And as left as OR Supreme Court is, some of the state courts are reticent to get humiliated by SCOTUS even if they are activists.

Banning Murder, Gun's or anything else isn't going to stop crazy.
Re-opening the state asylum's and make sure everyone is armed, and aware of the loon's.

Another major problem is that people don't know the neighbors anymore.

We knew who the co0-c00's and scumbag's were in our neighborhood, all the parent's ran them out when I was growing up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top