JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Coddled weed man managed to find a tactically sound position, hit 40 targets from a rooftop, and escape the scene even though police were already on site.

Y'all are making fun of his stature while forgetting that firearms are force multipliers. 5.56 does the same damage whether the person firing it weighs 120 lbs or 240lbs.
Not the point (at ALL), but that's OK.

I read the story. The witness said the shooter shot first from the rooftop, climbed down, then continued shooting. He doesn't say the shooter never shot from the rooftop. Also, since the shooter climbed a ladder to get on to the rooftop, it makes sense he climbed down at some point as well to make his escape.
Did you listen to the eye witness in the video... @ 1:25 ?
"He was NOT on a rooftop..."

What am I missing here...?

His appearance is that of many violent Leftist extremists that visit Portland and Seattle the last few years. From an interview I saw of his uncle, his accout was the uncle, the shooter's father and the shooter lived in a house left to the by the grand parents.

The shooter spent most of his time at home alone making rap videos and being an artist. No other current employment was mentioned. My bias sets in to think this is the classic Antifa/BLM street soldier/enforcer/Brown Shirt. Nothing to lose, no responsibilities. Privileged but angry at the world.

Assuming (praying) there will actually be justice through the courts, the shooter will find his just rewards soon and reflects on his choices. It doesn't seem previous cowards have faired too bad in jail like the Parkland shooter.

Did you listen to the eye witness in the video... @ 1:25 ?
"He was NOT on a rooftop..."

What am I missing here...?
Yeah. Accurate or not, the eyewitness stated he fired from the ground in a kneed firing stance. Fired the first mag, paused to reload and continued with another mag dump before fleeing the scene.

I don't think it really matters though.. rooftop or ground level... in the grand scheme of things. Arguing split hairs. ;)

The media will be all over the place in various versions, then in a few days, the police will come out with the "official" version of how they want to narrate it. 🤣

Last Edited:
Planned, killed six people. I stand by my previous comment of no trial, just calling it done for this guy. He had his chance in this world. None of this was an accident.

Police said a 21-year-old man disguised himself as a woman as he carried out a carefully planned attack on a Fourth of July parade that left six people dead and 34 injured in the Chicago suburb of Highland Park.

The suspect was taken into custody Monday evening and identified as Robert E. Crimo III. Charges are pending as police investigate the attack, said Chris Covelli, spokesman for the major crimes task force in surrounding Lake County.

"Crimo was dressed in a woman's clothing and investigators do believe he did this to conceal his identity and help blend in with other people who were fleeing the chaos," Mr. Covelli said.

Mr. Covelli said Mr. Crimo, who authorities had earlier said was 22 years old, planned the attack for several weeks and legally purchased a high-powered rifle in the greater Chicago area that he allegedly abandoned at the scene. The rifle was one of four firearms the gunman bought legally and recently, according to two law-enforcement officials familiar with the investigation.

His appearance is that of many violent Leftist extremists that visit Portland and Seattle the last few years. From an interview I saw of his uncle, his accout was the uncle, the shooter's father and the shooter lived in a house left to the by the grand parents.

The shooter spent most of his time at home alone making rap videos and being an artist. No other current employment was mentioned. My bias sets in to think this is the classic Antifa/BLM street soldier/enforcer/Brown Shirt. Nothing to lose, no responsibilities. Privileged but angry at the world.

Assuming (praying) there will actually be justice through the courts, the shooter will find his just rewards soon and reflects on his choices. It doesn't seem previous cowards have faired too bad in jail like the Parkland shooter.
Children of privilege seeking to upset their parents "world ".
Any ideological claims are probably not deeply held beliefs, simply the mewling of a spoiled infant.

Yep, defund the police and DA's letting criminals go and dropping charges is giving these sick individuals motivation to do their deeds! Swift execution of those who are caught (if not killed during crime) after such atrocities needs to be taking place! We don't need hard policy on gun control! We need hard policy on crime and criminals! :mad: Bring back the....

artworks-9pvRJHePhHFkwcIY-ved3eA-t500x500.jpg

Yeah. Accurate or not, the eyewitness stated he fired from the ground in a kneed firing stance. Fired the first mag, paused to reload and continued with another mag dump before fleeing the scene.

I don't think it really matters though.. rooftop or ground level... in the grand scheme of things. Arguing split hairs. ;)

The media will be all over the place in various versions, then in a few days, the police will come out with the "official" version of how they want to narrate it. 🤣
Should be very easy to prove. Forensics on a group of people on the ground shot from a rooftop is night and day different than someone shooting from the ground or prone.

Should be very easy to prove. Forensics on a group of people on the ground shot from a rooftop is night and day different than someone shooting from the ground or prone.
Yup. And we won't know until if and when the forensics reports are completed and released. There are witness accounts, a wide array of media accounts, anonymous "close to the investigation" accounts and preliminary police accounts.

A ladder becomes a fire escape, shell casings were collected at street level, it was clearly a young man witnessed, it was a young man disguised as a woman... he changed into womens after the shooting.... it's all varied at this point.

Bottom line. Do the fine details even matter? He's the guy. He shot. He murdered and maimed. The dead are still dead no matter what elevation the shots came from. KWIM?

Arguing contradictory details at this point it fruitless.

Just sayin.....

Was the shooter already a criminal? Not understanding the "soft on crime" angle, unless Texas has been soft on crime too.
Didn't click but probably an observation that defund the police philosophies and blm/antifa riots have caused the general population to believe that anything goes without repercussions.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top