JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You're still blaming everyone but the little chicken chit that pulled the trigger.
From what we know this was a premeditated plan; therefore, although appearing psychiatric, willful and not insane. Just guessing there is no mental defense because of planning; but the history suggests that he was dangerous and no agency intervened; just guessing. I think that town had an AWB?

You're still blaming everyone but the little chicken chit that pulled the trigger.
Had a job once were the boss loved to say (or maybe sometimes shout :rolleyes: ) NO EXCUSES!! and at the same time was mystified that the same thing would go wrong the same dang way over and over again because he wasn't able to wrap his head around the idea that an explanation of why things went wrong wasn't an excuse for why things went wrong

So much failure...

• Early 2019: "local police went to the home after receiving a report Crimo had tried to take his own life a week earlier."
  • Sept 2019: "Police took knives from home after Crimo said he would kill people "
  • After the Sept visit: "He legally obtained the weapon used, officials say". 5 guns total.
  • "Police in Highwood – the suspect's hometown, just outside Highland Park – had no prior crime-related interactions with Crimo, according to Chief Dave Wentz."
  • "He posted violent imagery online"
  • "His uncle says he saw no warning signs " ...his uncle who lived with him. Lived with him....

Takeaway here: he was documented both suicidal and violent but apparently police departments dont talk to each other and his own live in family member had no idea.

Never know, not that I'm claiming to be in the same league as this guy.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/05/05/us/texas-police-shooting-hero/index.html
this is my favorite
a Texas police officer in Austin, holding 2 horses reins in his left hand, shoots terrorist one handed with his M&P 40

the spirit of John Coffee Hays must have been with him that day

So much failure...

• Early 2019: "local police went to the home after receiving a report Crimo had tried to take his own life a week earlier."
  • Sept 2019: "Police took knives from home after Crimo said he would kill people "
  • After the Sept visit: "He legally obtained the weapon used, officials say". 5 guns total.
  • "Police in Highwood – the suspect's hometown, just outside Highland Park – had no prior crime-related interactions with Crimo, according to Chief Dave Wentz."
  • "He posted violent imagery online"
  • "His uncle says he saw no warning signs " ...his uncle who lived with him. Lived with him....

Takeaway here: he was documented both suicidal and violent but apparently police departments dont talk to each other and his own live in family member had no idea.

He is 21, so 3 years earlier, he may have been a senior in high school and unlikely his behavior was normal and not detectable; unless he was a hs drop out and or he did or did not receive a modified diploma. If he was in school his behavior was likely of concern and should have come to the attention of the school but maybe did not. He was or was not taken to a hospital in 2019 for suicide threats or threats to harm others? He had suicide or violent thoughts and his parents did not take him for an evaluation or to a hospital? All seems odd. One wonders what information is being held back and why? Who was he affiliated with? Odd.

"We have an armed security guard sitting in front. … I approached [Crimo] and sternly asked him to leave, as I noticed he was not a member of our community."

So much for a open door policy, Maybe they could have prevented this shooting if the Rabbi just talked to the kid instead of kicking him out because he wasn't a JEW.
Actually it sounds like he might've been Jewish, but still his behavior and the way he kept himself and the tattoos doesn't go along with the tenants of Judaism.

Sounds like some of y'all want them red flag laws you claim to be so against. haha.

Yes,
Don't go gender assigning and stuff, Are you a biologist? o_O

Mentally unstable people do weird stuff.

I'm going with Crazy doing Crazy...
I don't understand what you are saying with the 'gender assigning' part, did you leave a word out or something?

As for the 'mentality unstable' part, do you have any studies or really anything to back up the notion that someone that cross-dresses is in anyway more prone to murder, or is that just an opinion?

I don't understand what you are saying with the 'gender assigning' part, did you leave a word out or something?

As for the 'mentality unstable' part, do you have any studies or really anything to back up the notion that someone that cross-dresses is in anyway more prone to murder, or is that just an opinion?
People with untreated mental illness progressively get worse without treatment.
It's not a opinion it's factual that normal people don't commit mass shooting's.
People with Borderline Personality Disorder are dangerous.

Was the shooter already a criminal? Not understanding the "soft on crime" angle, unless Texas has been soft on crime too.
What's not to understand? He was pretty specific...

"The 'defund the police' mantra has become like a disease that's spreading from the inner cities to suburbs everywhere," Caldwell told The Post of Monday's bloodbath at an Independence Day parade in Highland Park about 25 miles north of Chicago.

"The idea of defunding the police and reallocating those funds comes with a mentality that criminals are embracing, which is that the police can't touch me," Caldwell said. "[Criminals] don't fear [police officers] because [cops] are handicapped from doing their jobs."

Coddled weed man managed to find a tactically sound position, hit 40 targets from a rooftop, and escape the scene even though police were already on site.

Y'all are making fun of his stature while forgetting that firearms are force multipliers. 5.56 does the same damage whether the person firing it weighs 120 lbs or 240lbs.
Like that takes a rocket surgeon.

Dress or no dress he's bat sh*t crazy.
Maybe he was in Camo for the shoot or this was his big coming out party. Who knows ??
" coming out party."? That phrase is universally attached to homosexuals informing family and friends of their sexuality. Are you now suggesting that he was homosexuals and that in someway led to his actions?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top