JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Now I just wonder what the MSNBC & NBC itself connections are?
Butch

Media Bias.jpg

Used to be called "nepotism," and would be something that people were called out on. Now, it's just "connections" and is to be expected.

Reagan should have never dispatched with the Fairness Doctrine. IT was literally one of the worst actions the government has ever taken with regards to FCC policy, and was the key action that has allowed the mainstream media to devolve into the horse and pony show that it is today.

A number of conservatives trashed the idea of bringing back the Fairness Doctrine when it was up for consideration in 2005, because at the time it was primarily aimed at FOX and other primarily conservative news outlets. Oops. Now the shoe is on the other foot, and conservatives don't like that liberal media stole their game and is using it against them.

Used to be called "nepotism," and would be something that people were called out on. Now, it's just "connections" and is to be expected.

Reagan should have never dispatched with the Fairness Doctrine. IT was literally one of the worst actions the government has ever taken with regards to FCC policy, and was the key action that has allowed the mainstream media to devolve into the horse and pony show that it is today.

A number of conservatives trashed the idea of bringing back the Fairness Doctrine when it was up for consideration in 2005, because at the time it was primarily aimed at FOX and other primarily conservative news outlets. Oops. Now the shoe is on the other foot, and conservatives don't like that liberal media stole their game and is using it against them.

Meh, every blatantly liberal/progressive alphabet network (in every medium) continues to get their pansie-arses handed to them in the ratings. The only ones trying to resurrect the "fairness" doctrne are liberals/progressives, because they just can't tolerate dissent and a refusal to meld into the herd of lemmings they are driving towards the cliff.

As for the arena of ideas and debate, come on in... The water is just fine... sink or swim, just don't whine.

That article is pretty weak on specifics, leaves it to the reader to go out and spend hours looking for examples. Sounds like a hater to me.

I agree for the most part about the deplorable control the media has on the american people, especially when it comes to political influence, however I don't see it as all "liberal", in fact I was surprised at the link on CNN. I would not consider CNN to be "liberal" today. I would consider every "news" agency in the mainstream to be irresponsible, unethical, and untruthful. In fact I don't trust ANY source, and go a bit further to check things out myself.

That article is pretty weak on specifics, leaves it to the reader to go out and spend hours looking for examples. Sounds like a hater to me.

I agree for the most part about the deplorable control the media has on the american people, especially when it comes to political influence, however I don't see it as all "liberal", in fact I was surprised at the link on CNN. I would not consider CNN to be "liberal" today. I would consider every "news" agency in the mainstream to be irresponsible, unethical, and untruthful. In fact I don't trust ANY source, and go a bit further to check things out myself.

The links that are specific might be considered to be of a "racist" nature so I did not post them.. try googling "Who rules America"... for specifics

9. All political discussion must be directly related to firearms, gun rights, or the second amendment.

There are many different people here with many different viewpoints on various issues. Like religion, discussing these issues here is highly likely to offend and very little good can come of it. We need to be focusing on the things that bring us together (firearms), not the things that have the potential to divide us (politics).

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top