JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My wife surprised me this year by asking me to help her get her CHL for Christmas. I thought the day would never come but here we are.

I said awesome but first you need to be a lot more comfortable handling a pistol. If I hand her a gun ready to shoot she can outshoot me anyday but the thought of turning her loose scares me.

Are there any women's only training classes in the McMinnville or PDX area? Basic stuff, safety and handling. I did some googling but have no idea if anything I found is worthwhile.

I'm not a teacher and want a pro to get her up to speed before she goes for the CHL.

Last Edited:
There is a Well Armed Women chapter at Douglas Ridge and Threat Dynamics. Douglas Ridge offers a woman only hand gun class Monday night but I dont know if its started already.

She did the Babs base camp. Learned a lot and got to try a bunch of different pistols. Said it was a good class and made her feel much more confident handling.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top