JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I once had to get out of my car, get in the car of the woman in front of me and move it around the corner. She kept stalling her manual transmission car on of those steep hills in downtown Seattle. I didn't think much about it being a woman...most people with a stick shift has to learn a uphill start at some point.

I have actually seen with my own eyes a vehicle driving down the road with a nozzle and hose handing out. But it was one of those diesel cab-over 1 ton (?) delivery vans. Honked and pointed to the guys sitting inside. Think they got the message, have no idea what they did with it. Probably went back and accused the station of stealing their cap. That was on Hall Blvd heading through Beaverton on the way into work, a couple years ago.

Another time I saw a van driving along with a wad of rags in lieu of a gas cap. Looked like a rolling Molotov Cocktail to me, just waiting for some idget with a zippo to 'light their fire.' That was near Washington Square in Tigard on the way home, one day.

In both cases the tip off, following behind, was fluids sloshing out from the side of the vehicle at every bump and jostle.

MrB+
Working my up to A--

Oh no! Don't let my boyfriend see this - he already has a thing about women drivers. :s0114:

Way back when, I didn't even try to parallel park for my driver's license test. I just told the guy I couldn't do it and still passed. So much for a license actually meaning you can successfully handle a car in all situations!

Now, I can parallel park on either side of a one-way street in a space no more than three feet longer than my station wagon. It was even easier when I had a tiny little two-door sports car in college. I guess experience does pay off.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews