JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't think too much about colors until I saw this one...

450-bushmaster-ar-15-zeiss_zps7e1054dc.jpg

this isnt really 'news',it's been happening for some time now. A very good thing to happen. Our womens' class at Wolverton gc are very popular with the ladies,and they get to shoot quite a variety of guns,including a Barret (sp) .50 cal. ! They love it !

I am glad that more women are buying guns. No matter what color they are. I hope they learn how they work and shoot. So maybe the dirt bags out there learn to fear them. GO GIRLS!

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

this isnt really 'news',it's been happening for some time now. A very good thing to happen. Our womens' class at Wolverton gc are very popular with the ladies,and they get to shoot quite a variety of guns,including a Barret (sp) .50 cal. ! They love it !
Got my wife and step daughter to go to a "Women on Target" NRA class. They had a great time and it was geared so they had fun, not necessarily to train them as snipers! Ballons at 10' and 50 yd targets at 10 yds, that type of thing. Still it got them shooting!! Now the step daughter has died (in '08) and the wife refuses to go again, saying "it wouldn't be the same without Dana". Oh well at least my wife no longer cringes when she sees a gun!

all this talk about " rape culture" from the left has young girls scared right into to the loving embrace of Mr. Glock. Getting them armed is great and the first step to voting the "right" way.

We aren't trying to keep you lady's oppressed or in fear, we want you all to be able to take charge of your life starting at the right to defend yourself this is no war on women we want liberation from the brain washing left for women.

We will win the battle against gun control when women see guns in the same light as men do, guns are very useful tools to keep the home and individual secure.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top