JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Someone that terminally stupid should not be out among the general public, let alone raising two children. Pity that it is only a 10 year stay, at most.

Why would anyone ever think that this was a good idea or would work?

Yes I do know that there are indeed historic accounts of bullets being stopped or slowed down by a book or in TR's case a thick speech...But those are cases of extreme luck at best.

I am sorry that:
Her boyfriend died...
She killed him...
Her family has to suffer 'Cause of her and her boyfriend's stupidity...
But to honest I am more worried about the fall out , all the rest of the responsible gun owners will have to deal with now 'cause of her actions...
Andy

"To help persuade her to pull the trigger, Mr. Ruiz had even shown Ms. Perez a book that he had previously shot himself, she told investigators. In that case, she said, the bullet had not gone all the way through the text."

"On the evening of June 26, Ms. Perez told investigators that she shot Mr. Ruiz from about a foot away while he held a 1.5-inch-thick book to his chest. She described using a firearm that matched the gun found at the scene — a gold Desert Eagle .50-caliber pistol."

Woman Who Fatally Shot Boyfriend in YouTube Stunt Pleads Guilty

My sister just went to a funeral of a 50 something y/o man hit and killed by street racers. No one will blame the cars. Just the behavior of the kids. There are even several current TV shows on street racing which is illegal in every state. Just saying.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top