JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Bass who is claiming expert on anything?? And yes I believe controlling people you are afraid of is communist.
And what is bad about being a lurker?? At least I'm not dumping my opinion and Un- supported facts every chance I get...

To be more clear, what I object to is you not participating in discussions for many years, and then jumping in and telling another member what not to do:

And do not spread your communist controlling views here

At what point in your years of lurking did you become a Moderator? I'm not telling you what to say or not to say, but my preference as a participating member would be that you have such a problem with what somebody is posting you take it to a Mod. Or you could just object. IMO it's very hypocritical to claim controlling people is communist, and then you act in the very same manner by telling them not to state their views here.

Me watching this thread now

D56C26C6-8E36-40A3-B2AB-2D1B5D451122.gif

And do not spread your communist controlling views here

A direct command.

That's bold talk for a member here for years but only 23 posts.

A statement stating an opinion.

To be more clear, what I object to is you not participating in discussions for many years, and then jumping in and telling another member what not to do:

A statement making an objection for the purpose of clarification.

At what point in your years of lurking did you become a Moderator? I'm not telling you what to say or not to say, but my preference as a participating member would be that you have such a problem with what somebody is posting you take it to a Mod. Or you could just object. IMO it's very hypocritical to claim controlling people is communist, and then you act in the very same manner by telling them not to state their views here.

A question, followed by a statement in answer because you were appearing obtuse. I tried to make myself as clear as I could but either you have a problem understanding English, you just don't want to, or you've been hitting the ganja.

Bass calm down.. this is not about me or you, this is about our freedom.. If you would like to private message me we can debate the fact that controlling people is communistic for debating that has nothing to do with thread.. and also it doesn't matter how many posts or Likes sombody has doesn't make them smarter or poorer of judgment does it? I can take accountability when needed and agree I shouldn't have used the word "do not" I should have replaced with "you should not"

Think you guys just need to smoke a joint and calm down:p Hahaha, just kidding.

It would be great if we can be civil here and get back to the conversation rather than let this thread devolve into a food fight which will get this thread locked.

Being Libertarian, the war on cannabis and war on guns are always passionate subjects for me. I respect every person's opinion (as long as they are civil), even if they disagree with me.

o_Oagreed haha
To bring this back on topic...
I am surprised nobody has Mentioned adrenaline. One of the strongest drugs known to man. Also plays a roll with descision making in the heat of it as well as bodily functions.

An interesting article about guns and alcohol.. What really makes my head spin is why cannabis users are considered too dangerous to own a gun when people who abuse alcohol have been proven with a considerable amount of research and statistical analysis to have five times higher the chance of being arrested for a violent or firearm related crime than the general population. Of course, I am all against bans and think adults should be responsible and suffer the consequences for committing a crime not being punished for using something the government thinks will make you a criminal. This is the same argument people make for gun control.

Since guns potentially can kill innocent people, all people must be not allowed to own guns and be punished severely.. There are many people rotting in prisons in California and New York for simply exercising what was suppose to be a constitutional right, but they violated the law of the state! So, the federal government says marijuana users are too dangerous to own guns. Yes, I am leaving all the bureaucratic garbage about Schedule I substance, aside. But, in fact, all evidence and statistics points to alcohol as being a substance that is much more dangerous to consume in conjunction with firearm ownership. The 4473 form (which is unconstitutional, in itself) should be adjusted to prohibt alcohol users, not marijuana users from owning a gun, if statistics are correct. Yes, I am speaking ethically, not legalistically here. Of course, ethically, I am for adults being responsible and only being punished if they actually commit a violent crime or harm other people.

The Relationship Between Drugs and Gun Violence - AddictionCenter

Guns and Alcohol
Gun owners who have been convicted of an alcohol-related offense, such as driving under the influence or drunk and disorderly conduct, are up to five times as likely to be arrested for a violent or firearm-related crime than those who have not, new research shows.

Alcohol intoxication triggers feelings of heightened excitement and aggression. It can reduce cognitive functioning which affects the ability to think logically and reasonably, leading to impaired judgement and higher chances of aggressive behavior. There have been countless numbers of homicide cases due to alcohol intoxication, which leads the belief that alcohol does have a significant effect on gun violence. One solution to counteract this issue is to make carrying guns into bars illegal, but this does not stop drinking at home where a gun might be present. It is a very difficult and controversial topic, but people are starting to take a greater stand to stop gun violence due to alcohol and drugs. We may not be able to abruptly stop the tendency of drugs and gun violence to cohesively work together, but we can fight for stricter laws and pass around new ideas for achieving a better tomorrow.

So, if I am going to trumpet the sentiments of the prohibitionists here , I will say , have that beer or glass of whiskey lose your gun rights.. Cannot have them both. Yup.. :rolleyes:

I am Alfonso Capone and I approve of this message.
2696258-56a48d5b5f9b58b7d0d78246.jpg

Last Edited:
If it wasn't for the prohibition on alcohol we wouldn't have the mafia. If it wasn't for the mafia, we wouldn't have Las Vegas.

Maybe just keep marijuana illegal just a bit longer for a second Las Vegas. This time with legal brothels. :rolleyes:

If it wasn't for the prohibition on alcohol we wouldn't have the mafia. If it wasn't for the mafia, we wouldn't have Las Vegas.

Maybe just keep marijuana illegal just a bit longer for a second Las Vegas. This time with legal brothels. :rolleyes:

Too late Bobo, they legalized marijuana in Vegas (actually all of Nevada) and brothels right outside the city limits..

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads