JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So if an AR15 is like a tank or a bazooka, and a lot of America owns them.... Then by that logic we should be able to get rid of the NFA right? The stuff people already own are just as bad as the items on the NFA

In their minds we are already violating the laws way worse.

Our rights were already curtailed for these jack wagons and they have no appreciation of the sacrifice.... so why sacrifice...

He is not a viable candidate, but he is acting as an honest spokesperson for the Democrats. That is why it is important to vocally oppose his message.

Sadly, in both our countries, we are all too aware that the squeaking wheel gets the grease. Minorities seem to having an overall effect way out of their fighting weight, and why is that?

Because we are, for the most part, nice folks, and don't want to offend their precious sensibilities.

If we are ALL not careful, our collective niceness is going to bite us on the butt big-time.

He NEEDS to be shown up for what he is - and I'm not making ANY or taking ANY political stance here - what he IS is a man who wants to change a fundamental part of the CoUSA in order to further his political agenda, under the guise of doing good.

Here are two well-known aphorisms -

1. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

2. Beware of a righteous man.

He obviously believes that he is acting in YOUR common interests.

And he believes that he is doing a good job.

But no only is he only a gold-plated, diamond-studded hypocrite, he is seeking to obtain a mandate from the very people whose RIGHTS are protected by the document he is trying to undermine and replace, and to bring about a fundamental change in the American way of life as outlined in the CoUSA.

Is there a word that describes a person who is intent on doing that?

You bet there is.

Amen sister. Then it said that the crowd actually booed at her when she said this.

"I have four children, I am 5-foot-0, 100 pounds, I cannot really defend myself with a fist. ... I want to know how you're going to legislate that because a criminal breaks the law, so all you're going to do is restrict law-abiding citizens, like myself."

A Colorado woman confronted Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke Thursday on his controversial proposal to go after high-powered weapons through a mandatory buyback program.
So even Fox is now using inflammatory language when covering firearms?

I'll correct it for them: "... to go after some of America's most popular and commonly owned firearms ..."

"This doesn't happen in any other country. There are 329 million of us. There are 390 million guns. No other country has this kind of ratio. No other country allows its citizens to buy weapons that were designed for war. … The logic of your argument is, Why shouldn't we allow you to have a bazooka or drive a tank down the street?" he answered.

There is no other country like America, never has been. No other country has the 2nd Amendment, so piss off and quit trying to compare the USA with other countries, this is America.

Amen sister. Then it said that the crowd actually booed at her when she said this.

"I have four children, I am 5-foot-0, 100 pounds, I cannot really defend myself with a fist. ... I want to know how you're going to legislate that because a criminal breaks the law, so all you're going to do is restrict law-abiding citizens, like myself."

All a well and good byproduct of the 2A but Suzanna Hupp lays out the true reason for the right to keep and bear arms in this country. These people need a reminder, they keep going down this path and they're going to get it.

What is Beto polling at, 4%?

Not a serious candidate, IMO

Agreed. Zero chance of securing the nomination, but he is, for a spell, making plenty of noise before his inevitable humiliating defeat.

But the morally bankrupt moron in question is emblematic of the human garbage in our society that wish to inflict their fellow countryman with their despotic vision of society. On guard we must be.

Agreed. Zero chance of securing the nomination, but he is, for a spell, making plenty of noise before his inevitable humiliating defeat.

But the morally bankrupt moron in question is emblematic of the human garbage in our society that wish to inflict their fellow countryman with their despotic vision of society. On guard we must be.
You just KNOW it bad when the Yoda Speak come out! :s0121:

Sounds like our Colorado Contingent need to start planning monthly meetings at her place... because Beto's gonna start crying like a little biznitch about "she THREATENED me WAAAAH!" and she's gonna need all the help and support she can get.

When the crowd was trying to shout her down, I did like the fact that "Beto" was telling the crowd to let her speak. That is something different, most other candidates probably wouldn't have said that to their fans.......

But he is still a piece of garbage, and I hope the worst for him personally and professionally.

- P

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews