JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Investigators believe it happened while they were filming a video for Instagram.

Police said the gun belonged to one of the other women inside the vehicle, but Holt was holding it and racked the firearm and saw a live round being ejected.

"Thinking the firearm was free of live rounds, Ms. Holt said she went to pass the firearm to her (redacted) but accidentally shot her," the arrest report stated."

I've got a pretty good idea of how this actually went down.

"Investigators believe it happened while they were filming a video for Instagram.

Police said the gun belonged to one of the other women inside the vehicle, but Holt was holding it and racked the firearm and saw a live round being ejected.

"Thinking the firearm was free of live rounds, Ms. Holt said she went to pass the firearm to her (redacted) but accidentally shot her," the arrest report stated."

Is it just me, or does this read like maybe it was kinda intentional?

I would speculate its not understanding simple machines but I dont know. Its a common mistake you see that folks don't know its still loaded. Heard stories many times over the years about people being shot this way.

My brother told me about a very similar occurrence on board ship with the change of the guard. The routine got distracted and got someone shot.

Last Edited:
Is it just me, or does this read like maybe it was kinda intentional?
I believe they were play-acting for a video clip and didn't clear the weapon first. Pretty simple most likely. I don't expect it was intentional but could be wrong. I don't believe she was passing anything - she probably was intending to pretend a thing and accidentally really did the thing.

A reply which fits all such reports.

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 2.31.26 PM.png

Those single round magazines will bite you in the bubblegum every time.

Simply adding a strong firearms training program to high school grad requirements would go a long way to saving lives. Many highschools had training in the past -- and many schools still have gun ranges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top