Woman pulls gun on mother and daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Let me see if I understand; unreasonably hostile and angry people can impede you, block you, get in your face and scream racist epithets, bang on your car, box you in so you can't leave, etc. These hostile black women in this video committed several felonies and misdemeanors including "hate crimes (I seem to recall some threats and race name calling but I can't recall)," absolutely created unlawful imprisonment, and absolutely assault this white family as they tried to peacefully and apologetically leave. I guess white people no longer have rights and must bow to angry mobs of blacks these days? Baloney.
Who hurt you?

Get well soon!

Reactions
Many, even in this group, would say pulling out the gun was overkill. I’m curious, in this situation what would you do, assuming the mom was standing behind the car refusing to move?
Seems to me that pepper spray could have been implemented to dissuade the aggressor and then evade. Exactly why I started carrying OC spray in addition to other EDC equipment.

Agreed. There needs to be an "intermediate response" in your toolbox. Going from 0 to Gun is not going to win you many friends in court...

Seems to me that pepper spray could have been implemented to dissuade the aggressor and then evade. Exactly why I started carrying OC spray in addition to other EDC equipment.

Nope, that just got a few cops in Atlanta brought up on charges recently because a bunch of young drunk beatches wouldn’t exit the car as instructed....

So, WTF is left??? o_Oo_Oo_O

From what I am reading here, am I to interpret that the following is not a valid defense in court?

"Your Honor, I did not draw my legally carried firearm and shoot the aggressor that was threatening me with grievous bodily harm to my person and possibly even death. Instead, I employed higher reasoning and chose a lesser response and drew my OC spray and deployed it in the direction of said aggressor, because I believed that shooting said aggressor dead would have been an overabundance of force not in keeping with the level of severity of the encounter in question."

Last edited:
So, when The Mob pins you in your vehicle, and you're unable to leave the scene, and then The Mob starts smashing your windows and reaching in to drag you from the (relative) safety of your vehicle and beat you to within an inch of your life, what then? De-escalate?

Reactions
The turning point was definitely when the aggressor prevents the other party form leaving, since (as far as we know) they had not commited any crime to warrant preventing them from leaving the scene. At that point they were practically begging for some hot sauce to deter them from escalating the situation further.

But these baiters will always play the victim no matter what so keep that in mind.

So, when The Mob pins you in your vehicle, and you're unable to leave the scene, and then The Mob starts smashing your windows and reaching in to drag you from the (relative) safety of your vehicle and beat you to within an inch of your life, what then? De-escalate?
Yup...

Welcome to the New United States of Amerika....

:s0054:

Reactions
My main issue is the lack of imminent threat. The victims could possibly safely called 911 and waited. Then if the aggressors escalated or fled it would alter the course of action.

Here in this situation turn on camera and call 911.
The enraged mother was not going to let them leave. Older folks like me are slow on the whole camera phone thing.

maybe go around with a vest with road flares and carry a button in your hand. I think everyone would steer clear of you :rolleyes:
Reminds me of my method to get the yakkitty passenger sitting next to me on the plane to STFU...
I have a macro on my laptop... It's a bomb timer countdown. I pull out my laptop, open the macro, furtively mutter a few words in Arabic, end it with a few Allahu Akbars, and they pretty much mind their own bubbleguming bid'ness for the rest of the flight. :)

Last edited:
Reactions
At that point, the spray or gun comes out. The problem for the lady here, is that the people accosting her had only used words (and punched the car). I don't want this to be mistaken for any sort of compassion toward the women who instigated this thing, just that from a legal perspective, a pre-emptive strike will cause a lot of legal problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Gordon is a great guy, highly recommend doing business with him.
    • NWGN
  • Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Have done several transfers through this shop. All were pleasant experiences. Folks were friendly and pleasant, prices were fair. I wouldn't...
  • Gorge Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Good little shop. Have transferred numerous pieces here and it's always been pain free. My only little gripe is limited hours (currently not...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place to pickup from sites like Davidson's. Low fees. Friendly folks.
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    This has been my go to for all transfers. Peter, the two Jasons and Joe have always been very professional and accommodating. The transfer...
Top Bottom