Woman pulls gun on mother and daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Just curious about your interpretation of events. I see comments representing 2 different stories depending on which side is being defended.

Last edited:
Reactions
I see a plethora of stupid exemplified in the video. A huge problem with a lot of people randomly deciding to buy guns is they have generally no knowledge of what constitutes legal use of firearms for self defense. You can’t draw down on a person just because you feel like it. White lady is going to catch an agg assault charge here. Nothing thus far warranted pulling, let alone, pointing firearm.

Reactions
  • Woke Up Like This
  • Howdy Y'all
These videos often cause a few thoughts to spring to mind:

- Why is it, that in so many of these videos of idiot-with-mouth vs idiot-with-gun, is the idiot-with-gun never filming too? (They both frequently have an assistant-idiot)
- Why is idiot-with-mouth so hell bent on causing a scene that they will follow idot-with-gun over hill and dale to keep yammering?
- Why does idiot-with-gun never realize they're being filmed?
- Why does idiot-with-mouth not beat a hasty retreat when facing down the barrel of Idiot-with-gun?
- If they are with their kids, why do the kids show more intelligence and restraint than the adults?
- Why can't anybody seem to be able to turn the cellphone sideways to film something?
- Oh ya, and of course, more recently... why aren't they wearing masks?

Other than that law of physics that states, " When an irresistible-idiot meets an immovable-idiot all Hell's gonna break loose.... I got nothin'.

Last edited:
I see a plethora of stupid exemplified in the video. A huge problem with a lot of people randomly deciding to buy guns is they have generally no knowledge of what constitutes legal use of firearms for self defense. You can’t draw down on a person just because you feel like it. White lady is going to catch an agg assault charge here. Nothing thus far warranted pulling, let alone, pointing firearm.
Tend to agree with that assessment.
White woman "lost it" under continuous barrage of harassment by black woman, but that is not an excuse for white woman to draw down on black woman.
Black woman had no weapon, there was no disparity of force, and no threat of imminent grievous bodily harm or death.

Would like to know what precipitated the entire encounter. From what I could hear and from what I read, it sounded like white woman brushed up against black woman's daughter in the restaurant's doorway. Apparently, white woman was not contrite enough in her apology, or did not even offer one (no crime in that, just poor manners), for black woman to feel satisfied. Then, we get black woman moving to a position behind the vehicle to apparently block them from leaving, while white man almost bumps the vehicle into black woman, likely because black woman was in blind spot on diagonally opposite side of vehicle. Then black woman whoops up on the rear of the minivan, causing white woman to lose all control and exit the vehicle with gun and charge it. Then white couple leave the scene after having assaulted black women with a deadly weapon.

Just a whole lotta stupid going on there from all four of them... :rolleyes:

On the bright side, a careful review of the video footage will show that Ms. Weustenberg has far better trigger discipline than does Ms. McCloskey of St. Louis...
Although in all fairness, Ms. McCloskey has far better control of her emotional outbursts and her mouth than does Ms. Wuestenberg...

Last edited:
Reactions
This is a new hobby, catching people in real or imagined acts of racism.

Note the the Black Mother engages in provocation with intent and was the first to threaten violence by saying "Yeah, I said it, you say something, I'll beat your whit bubblegum too." That is a threat of physical violence, with Racist Animus. A Hate Crime under Michigan Law. The Black Mother was the first physical aggressor by striking the car.

I'm trying to to figure out what precipitated the gun draw.

At 1:32 it goes quiet then at 1:36 I hear what sounds like 'Mu watch!' yelled out and then all heII breaks loose.
In those seconds is where black woman moves to block the vehicle, white man backs up and almost bumps into black woman. Black woman then hits rear of vehicle in anger, and then white woman has apparently had enough of this shizzle and grabs her gun, exits vehicle, racks said gun, and begins flagging black woman and black daughter.

Note the the Black Mother engages in provocation with intent and was the first to threaten violence by saying "Yeah, I said it, you say something, I'll beat your whit bubblegum too." That is a threat of physical violence, with Racist Animus. A Hate Crime under Michigan Law. The Black Mother was the first physical aggressor by striking the car.
^^^This
Seems like a bit o baiting to me... Don’t allow yourself to get sucked into this kind of nonsense... I expect to see more and more of this until law and order is restored nationwide...

I have no doubt whatsoever that we will see a dramatic, nationwide rise in these kinds of encounters.

Everyone is on edge from the prolonged isolation enforced by the plandemic, economic uncertainty due to job loss and a general downturn of the economy as a direct result of said plandemic, and last but not least the extended diet of riots, looting, murder, and vandalism/destruction of personal property attendant to the "protests" against the death of George Floyd and perceived racially-motivated police brutality, the last being continuously fed by the BLM/Antifa movement and fueled by the MSM.

Last edited:

RVTECH

Reactions
I have no doubt whatsoever that we will see a dramatic, nationwide rise in these kinds on encounters.
AND We can only hope it NEVER happens but I have a bad feeling one of these poorly chosen gun draws is going to result in either an involuntary or intentional trigger pull and then watch what happens....

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Gordon is a great guy, highly recommend doing business with him.
    • NWGN
  • Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Have done several transfers through this shop. All were pleasant experiences. Folks were friendly and pleasant, prices were fair. I wouldn't...
  • Gorge Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Good little shop. Have transferred numerous pieces here and it's always been pain free. My only little gripe is limited hours (currently not...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place to pickup from sites like Davidson's. Low fees. Friendly folks.
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    This has been my go to for all transfers. Peter, the two Jasons and Joe have always been very professional and accommodating. The transfer...
Top Bottom