JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Very important update to very important part of NWFA.
Women Only now has 20 posts - WAHOOOO

I can't wait for the men only section so we can spit, scratch and cuss with no wemmin folk to gripe at us about it.

I think we should be able to read it, but not post to it? That's all i'm going to say though.

Though I do think it's great that gals have guns. I've been surprised at how many do, even the hippie gals who wouldn't hurt a grape in food fight.

Pretend it isnt there. Who really gives a bubblegum?

This is the mentality that promotes acceptance of something that just aint right. There are existing rules here that promote acceptance of all firearm enthusists so how can you seperate out a group and give them preferance? You cant because you just broke one of your stated rules. Is it really a big deal am I going to lose sleep over no, but this type of special privelage in here is a good example of how you are trained to be an accepting sheep in society.

"This is the mentality that promotes acceptance of something that just aint right. There are existing rules here that promote acceptance of all firearm enthusists so how can you seperate out a group and give them preferance? You cant because you just broke one of your stated rules. Is it really a big deal am I going to lose sleep over no, but this type of special privelage in here is a good example of how you are trained to be an accepting sheep in society."

EXACTLY!

Many seem to miss the point, and respond with a " who gives a ....?"

It's not the severity of the issue that offends me, it's the principal of the matter.

Your opinion. I could not care less either way. If the OWNER of the site decided that women feel intimidated by all the alphas around here and need a private forum then who are you to say if it is right. It does not affect you in any way so get over it.

Indeed it does. A double standard affects us all.

Your opinion. I could not care less either way. If the OWNER of the site decided that women feel intimidated by all the alphas around here and need a private forum then who are you to say if it is right. It does not affect you in any way so get over it.

Yes, and no - though he did voice his opinion, this bit is fact:

"There are existing rules here that promote acceptance of all firearm enthusists so how can you seperate out a group and give them preferance?"

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top