JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He claims to have been a "money carrier."

With that said - the money was being carried and he had to unholster his weapon "countless" times - suggesting he was threatened or robbed "countless" times? And survived all of them?

Maybe I'm wrong, but money carriers may have to unholster and keep gun in hand while transporting said money? My wifes uncle did that job for quite a while, and I know that he carried and shot often, both as recreation and job requirement. I do not know if he had to unholster during the job as a precaution or not. Unfortunately, he moved away from here and is pretty much out of communication, so I can't ask him either.

I dont care what you think for one, two maybe ask a carrier and maybe you will learn something, that way when you open your twinkie hole , you can tell everyone the facts of the job! "bud" .... get the facts before you spew your drivel.

That's funny...you haven't provided us with ANY facts or even an exciting story about how/why you pulled your gun so many times as a money carrier.

And my comment stands: a revolver with one empty tube is substantially different than a semi-auto without a round in the chamber. One goes boom, one goes click.

PS - I haven't eaten a Twinkie in 20 years. Get some new insults.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top