JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I confess i have a strange habit of looking at ditches/etc by the side of the road when walking around the neighborhood for the sole purpose of spotting either a free firearm or bundle of cash...

Hasn't happened yet... clearly I live in the wrong area...

....and I thought I was the only one who did that...:s0112:

This isn't funny.

What if the 2yo was a problem child and started shooting up the hood,ahah I mean neighborhood?
Or went down to the liquor store and robbed it?

I mean there are enough people willing to do this already in Detroit.

I guess if it were a murder weapon or somthing that its best she did'nt touch it. Not really an emergency situation though. I just would have picked up the toy and put it somehwere the kids cant reach until the cops arrived. Its amazing how people freak out at the sight of guns...I'll never understand that way of thinking...I feel sorry for those people

This seems like a planned event, she had some gang-banger leave a gun in her house and she made the whole story up because she put it there to get rid of it. The story is just too wrapped up in black magic. A loaded gun left in house in toddler's room? Some visitor left it because it was dirty/stolen.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top