JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have never owned a cheap derringers, or know much about them, this is a second time something like this has happend with those guns. Maybe be a poor choice for CCW?

Holster Holster HOLSTER!!!

yes, she shouldn't have carried it loaded. but even with the holster, I would never carry that thing loaded. simply because it doesn't have a trigger guard.

Gun owners, please know your firearm before carrying it. stop making us look bad. ;)

I have never owned a cheap derringers, or know much about them, this is a second time something like this has happend with those guns. Maybe be a poor choice for CCW?

I was thinking the same thing. I've always wanted a derringer, but don't think I will carry it. I'll stick with something that won't go bang if it gets dropped.

yes, she shouldn't have carried it loaded. but even with the holster, I would never carry that thing loaded. simply because it doesn't have a trigger guard.

Gun owners, please know your firearm before carrying it. stop making us look bad. ;)

You wouldn't carry anything loaded? Then why carry a weapon at all? You never point your gun at anything you're not planning on shooting/killing!!!!
So people should carry around unloaded guns then if the situation arises they should stop hold the gun out load it and then fire? In the meantime the person you're pulling the gun on Has now killed you killed your children raped your wife and stole your car. You might think about keeping your weapon loaded but that's just my opinion and I'm just one man. One man that keeps his weapon loaded with the one in the chamber but I also carry a Sig with auto Deecock To each their own. On another note that women should never be carrying a gun in the first place again just my opinion

You wouldn't carry anything loaded? Then why carry a weapon at all? You never point your gun at anything you're not planning on shooting/killing!!!!
So people should carry around unloaded guns then if the situation arises they should stop hold the gun out load it and then fire? In the meantime the person you're pulling the gun on Has now killed you killed your children raped your wife and stole your car. You might think about keeping your weapon loaded but that's just my opinion and I'm just one man. One man that keeps his weapon loaded with the one in the chamber but I also carry a Sig with auto Deecock To each their own. On another note that women should never be carrying a gun in the first place again just my opinion

try reading it again, skippy.

I carry a NAA .22 Mag in my pocket with no holster. The NAA has a landing slot between each cyl. It's a notch the hammer goes into so basically the hammer is locked and not over a cyl. To fire you have to pull the hammer back with brings a loaded chamber under the hammer and it will fire. There is no trigger guard and no other safety. As long as the hammer isn't pulled back there is no chance of it firing and it takes a conscious effort to pull it back to firing position. Dropping it won't do anything either.

And yet another example of why our rights are being stripped away. ..
If you believe your statement then you really need to look at the whole picture. They are trying to strip our right to to bear arms to prevent us being able to fight against a tyrannical evil government amd protect what God has given us.
STOP FOLLOWING THE SHEEP THINK!!!!

<broken link removed>

While you bash other for their mistakes, if you look on the net, I am sure you will find at least three off duty LEOs that have done exactly the same thing in the last year. First one comes to mind is the one in WI a couple moths ago. Training does not fix carelessness.

BTW: they do make holsters for derringers, and with that exposed trigger and hammer, they are needed to be safe.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top