JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I agree with a few and disagree with most. Someone said she was treating it as a fashion accessory, that wasn't in the article! Another said it was cocked, where did it say that. Someone else is complaining about a holster, do you know she did not have one or was using it? No? Another says it doesn't have a trigger guard...Oh my goodness! What a foolish thing to say. Even more foolish is doing concealed carry with a unloaded weapon, now that seems downright braindead to me.. The .22 Derringer is a rimfire and the hammer, when dropped uncocked, on many of them can fire the weapon. I think there is one or more manufacturers who have developed a safety of sorts. I think the same problem exists on three screw Blackhawks (I have one and had a friend kill another friend in Oklahoma by dropping the Blackhawk on the floor. Ruger wants mine back so they can "fix" it. I carry it with the hammer at that 10% setting and over a empty chamber, but the other five are loaded)

Like another member here I carry a NAA .22 Mag in my pocket and feel very safe with it.

Don't know all the facts but it sounds like some pretty careless behavior nonetheless at least it wasn't anything worse.

I also carry an NAA .22 Mag in a pocket but keep it in a little cell phone pouch that just happens to fit it perfectly. And before you ask titsonritz, its sometimes a primary (gym, sweatpants) and often its a BUG that can be draw using only left hand.

I've used an NAA Mini in .22 WMR as primary and backup on rare occasions. Always with a holster, usually in a pocket. Very reliable gun and surprisingly accurate out to about 3 yards. ;) Reloads are kinda slow...

This gun seems to have a reputation, didn't one of these just go off in a mall recently? (fired when hitting the ground then too)

He was a retired old fart, so he didn't eat in the mess hall....I'm guessing when he gets out of the hospital the Provost is going to have a discussion with him, along with the Federal prosecutor. Carrying concealed on post is NOT allowed....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top