JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Black on Black crime so it'll never see much coverage.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

You just found out about it. That doesn't mean that we just found out about it, or that you need to post it.

Otherwise, I'd like to point out that Michael Jackson is dead.

I just found out when I read youngs post. It is a stupid person doing what stupid people do who give law abiding people with guns a bad name. It is relevant to anyone that needs to see how stupid you look brandishing a gun for no good reason as too many people do. If you find a thread not something you find informative then move on and do not waste people who do think its wise to post how dumb people can be with guns and how dumb they look when they think they are being tough or whatever goes through their mind. 2 years or 2 weeks if it has to do with guns and stupidity or guns and a wise choice and I have not heard of it before I like someone posting something NEW TO ME.

You just found out about it. That doesn't mean that we just found out about it, or that you need to post it.

Otherwise, I'd like to point out that Michael Jackson is dead.

That's where you're wrong. Just because you have seen it doesn't mean it shouldn't be posted for other people to see. Or are you going to complain on all the other threads when something else has been brought up that was brought up years ago? I would also like to point out that Michael Jackson had a million times more exposure than this video has. So you can keep comparing apples to oranges there. This is my last response to you. I don't like dealing with internet know it all's.

That's where you're wrong. Just because you have seen it doesn't mean it shouldn't be posted for other people to see. Or are you going to complain on all the other threads when something else has been brought up that was brought up years ago? I would also like to point out that Michael Jackson had a million times more exposure than this video has. So you can keep comparing apples to oranges there. This is my last response to you. I don't like dealing with internet know it all's.

He knew you were going to say that...

There was a riot when the Rodney King verdict was announced.

Stupid is, as Stupid does. The OP was attempting to show ~improper gun use~ In public.

What are ~You~ trying to show???

for a couple of posts, after you "return" from being banned, you were actually making sense, in some posts....

Now you are back with a full repertoire of stupidity.

That is sad.

philip
in the BoonDocks, your innocent, until you Prove yourself guilty, ss charged.

Stupid is, as Stupid does. The OP was attempting to show ~improper gun use~ In public.

What are ~You~ trying to show???

for a couple of posts, after you "return" from being banned, you were actually making sense, in some posts....

Now you are back with a full repertoire of stupidity.

That is sad.

philip
in the BoonDocks, your innocent, until you Prove yourself guilty, ss charged.

Well in all the posts in recent days from this fool it makes a little more sense having a back story of idiocy in the past. Not worth my time when a person is just here to try and push buttons rather than produce a informative or truly inquisitive comment. If ignorance is bliss the guy must be orgasmic.

Training WHAT TRAINING why would you think she would have any training?

I would assume she was carrying it illegally

here's a happier video

Armed Barista Pulls Gun, Turns Tables On Robber - YouTube

Barista gun play....All I can say is good thing for the coffee robber the barista wasn't a cop, otherwise she would have shot that 17 YO dead. Pretty sure her husband is also glad he bought her the 9 mill in stead of the vacuum cleaner for Christmas, as well!:cool:

Brutus Out

Barista gun play....All I can say is good thing for the coffee robber the barista wasn't a cop, otherwise she would have shot that 17 YO dead. Pretty sure her husband is also glad he bought her the 9 mill in stead of the vacuum cleaner for Christmas, as well!:cool:

Brutus Out

well if he did get her a vacuum cleaner i would hope she didnt have access to weapons for his sake :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top