JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw the Portland news channel interviewed her this afternoon, and she said, it wasn't her cause the police didn't find a gun.

Well thats good enough for me... innocent...:p

The gun couldn't possibly be hers, she didn't have a gun, it didn't go off in school......
...… and there's a few thousand women in DC being paid by Soros to screech at Senators, who "feel" that because she's a woman, whatever she says must be true. Only an uncaring, misogynistic, male, bastard would even question her version of the truth

So, she couldn't have done it.:rolleyes:

If my public defender looked like Groucho Marx I'd be singin' a sue song too. just wait

983_screenshot20181005at30733pm.jpg

What's the matter with you folks? She said it wasn't her, so we should believe her. Oh, BTW, it was a backpack, not a bag or purse. It did have a hole in it "consistent with a bullet hole (PPD)" but she said that was just a rip.
She was reaching for her phone which was next to the backpack when she heard the boom. Oh Yeah she said she was shot in the butt. Well, looks like the police have the wrong suspect. I'm sure a GSR test on her hands and backpack will show they made a mistake, as well as a close inspection of her backside will help confirm her version of events. Gun is probably in the hedge across from the school. Very lucky nobody was hurt.

Can someone help me understand the charges:

Felony class C possession of a firearm in a public building < No permit, no carry in a school I get this one.

Misdemeanor unlawful possession of a firearm < Does this mean she is a prohibited person?

Misdemeanor possession of a loaded firearm in a public place < This is from the special Multnomah County firearm safety ordnance correct?

Two counts of recklessly endangering another person < Meaning there were two other people in the room when she had her ND?

Thanks

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads