JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My home club !
I may have rated it higher than a visitor would,but I like the place a lot.It's up in the hills,has a view of Mt st. helens,and gets little use during the week....you just unlock the gate,drive in and have fun.
3 ranges...pistol,50 yard,and 135 yard,with covered shooting areas,a wood stove you can fire up,and deer and elk to watch !..but NOT shoot at. !!!

members only,I'm not sure of the cost anymore.
You can shoot clay targets,steel if it isn't bothering anyone..ricochets ya know...and paper of course.
It's about 25 minutes East of Woodland,Wa..near where Jack's cafe' was before it burned down. :(

they have a non-members open range day once a month,it's the 2nd Sunday every month. 5 dollar range fee for non-members,bring as many guns as u want,still just 5 bucks.

I like it because of the freedom;;if you want to shoot your pistol at the 135 yard range,no badge-heavy RO is gonna tell you that you can't.Rapid fire is ok too.Full auto not allowed,sorry.

the one important rule..after BE CARFEUL..is to ALWAYS have your bullets impact the berm as we do have neighbors.

here's a couple of shots of the place.

100ydhousewithnewbaffles.jpg

JeffandtheWinchester357TrailsEnd.jpg

th_Menmyscattergun2005.jpg

Last Edited:
Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top