JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any reports of wolves in the Eugene area? Me and the daughter child were hunting off of Simonsen Rd opening day of rifle, walking a skid road, when we met up with a large black wolf looking critter coming out of the wood line. We were about 10 yards from it and only saw it's head and neck as we stared at it and it stared back for about 10 seconds. It had beautiful black fluffy fur and looked larger than a yote. I'm 99% sure it was a wolf.

Any reports of wolves in the Eugene area? Me and the daughter child were hunting off of Simonsen Rd opening day of rifle, walking a skid road, when we met up with a large black wolf looking critter coming out of the wood line. We were about 10 yards from it and only saw it's head and neck as we stared at it and it stared back for about 10 seconds. It had beautiful black fluffy fur and looked larger than a yote. I'm 99% sure it was a wolf.
You would be a 100% sure if you shot it or just end up with a beautiful black fluffy fur of a unique looking coyote o_O

It's possible. I cut tracks a couple weeks ago near the pacific crest trail and have heard of tacks west of Carlton but didn't see them personally. With how quickly the breed and how far they can travel it's very possible that there's a small number in the coast range.

Yes, I was mostly kidding Rock Solid.. I received a picture of a moma moose in Oregon near La Grande Oregon from my uncle, so anything is possible.. Near is in loose translation givin I do not recall the exact location given

Well that picture did not come first hand from him, a friend of his took the pic.
Anyways that would be interesting to see more moose roaming around

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads