JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Partly inspired by this thread!

Should wolves be removed from the Endangered Species List?

Should wolves be removed from ESA protection? If they lose ESA protection, should they be shot on sight or should only limited hunting seasons be established? What do you think?

<broken link removed>

Or try this:

<broken link removed>

I would support a limited hunt, but not for the reasons most people would. I think it could be a tremendous money maker for state fish and wildlife depts. and the economies for the areas where the wolves could be hunted. It's the same reason I would support lifting the ban on hunting Cougar and Bear with dogs. Right now it costs the state thousands of dollars to remove problem predators, but many hunters would spend big bucks to be able to come hunt them.

Once again the ESA is being used as a tool to stop hunters and promote an anti hunting and PETA based agenda.
It is time to stop this madness.

Something I never quite grasped about predator reintroductions; its always claimed that these intro's are good to maintain quality of prey species and in fact often increase prey. If that's the case, why isn't hunting predator species just as beneficial? ((yes I know its probably a very simplistic point))

That being said and done; I love the idea of varied wildlife, ONLY IF, it doesn't jeopardize people or their livelihoods. One way to ensure that safety is to instill fear of man through hunting. Another is through respect of the animal, by not feeding them for example, its not yogi or booboo out there, but an animal that can't afford to have its wits dulled by a handout.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top