JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Volunteers?

• Total voters
I was the tall skinny guy, Patricks the name, and thanks for stress testing my dueling tree welds... it was pretty fun trying to knock that last paddle off.

And I'm getting better at tig welding! Still not great, but it should hold at least. View attachment 459952
I was trying hard with my lever 357 mag to get that top one off....welds look better keep working at it

Here we go with the list of the awesome NWFA members who donated their day to clean up the messes of the jack-wagon jerks who left it there.

The gift of your time is very much appreciated by those who value quality recreation!

@Joe Link , let's show these folks some GREEN!

@drewp
@Legs
@FordPrefect
@Timbertodd
@Kristina
@arakboss
@cHaOsReX
@turbo_vanner
@Tarawa86
@Awilsonaf
@bugster42
@HarryHaller
@Mike Johnson
@ConcernedCitizen
@wcdubois
@citizen a
@Reno911
@Cogs
@Taco_lean
@LuckySG
and Keith T put a user name of just Keith but it doesn't come up as a NWFA member user name.

If I missed someone, let me know.

All set, thanks guys!

I was the tall skinny guy, Patricks the name, and thanks for stress testing my dueling tree welds... it was pretty fun trying to knock that last paddle off.

And I'm getting better at tig welding! Still not great, but it should hold at least. View attachment 459952
I think @drewp had his wife kill two paddles in one string with his scorpion. I tried to kill em but failed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top