JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Grand time indeed, even for work. Thank you for having us all out, just wish I could have stuck around after for the "shoot 'n hoot".

I think he said it was a Zastava (Yugoslavia/Serbia) M84 on an AA or AT (anti-aircraft / anti tank) tripod. It was shooting 7.62x54R from a belt
I think I broke it. Got 2 rounds off and a spring bent and looked like a pin was broken. He put it back together and it worked fine for him, but wouldn't fire for me again. I jinks it!

Can't remember his name or I would tag him.

@F2CMaDMaXX Sorry about calling you a Scotsman :D It was great meeting and chatting with you.

I've been called worse, sorry for the hoop jumping, it's more entertaining for me these days :D

Nice! I picked up an Enfield last summer. A 1918 BSA No1 MK III. Who's is it? So many versions and millions made during the war years. That looks like some spendy ammo for it? I bought surplus made in 1980, by MEN in Germany. And I recently picked up some PPU 150 gr reloadable, in case bad times come back.

Just a box i inherited, though it's only corelokt, it's sub $20 a box, and unfortunately round nose soft tip, i got 3 rounds stuck against the feed ramp :rolleyes:

It's a Number 4 Mark 2, built '56 - Irish issue i believe. Still very casually looking for a British built/issue wartime version just because i'm also British. Not sure, as it's been so long, but i don't think Enfields have on them where they were built.

No Jason on the sign in sheet. He does look familiar so I think he's been to a cleanup before.
I thought he was with the original lane 3 group, didn't think he was with us at all. But yeah, Czech semi auto version, parts kit, Bren gun style version of their mounted gun, very unique, the pistol grip is how you operate the bolt, pull that backward to charge.

Last Edited:
I've been called worse, sorry for the hoop jumping, it's more entertaining for
I've been called worse, sorry for the hoop jumping, it's more entertaining for me these days :D

Just a box i inherited, though it's only corelokt, it's sub $20 a box, and unfortunately round nose soft tip, i got 3 rounds stuck against the feed ramp :rolleyes:

It's a Number 4 Mark 2, built '56 - Irish issue i believe. Still very casually looking for a British built/issue wartime version just because i'm also British. Not sure, as it's been so long, but i don't think Enfields have on them where they were built.

I thoroughly enjoy hoop jumping or sometimes dodging the hoop. Always fun to chat with someone that's entertaining:)

Oh there's marking on it that tell where, when, and who made it. The Brits loved their stampings on their guns. There are sooo many versions of the Enfields. Have you had it apart? There's should be a butt-load of markings under the stocks. We'll ping @tac he'll be the one to ask. If you get to tearing it down, be SURE to look at a utube. It's not terribly complicated but you must be sure to take the front stocks off before the butt stock. There's a huge screw that holds the butt stock in the socket, that requires a long heavy screw driver. And be very careful of the wood ears on the top pieces.

Last Edited:
I thought there might be - this is actually one of my only guns that i've not had apart yet, this was my first time shooting it, i think @Velzey had a quick check under the barrel wood when i got it years ago.

Short version, i need to pull it all down and clean it up, so i'll check all the markings etc then.

A few shooting pics
20200222_125959.jpg 20200222_125333.jpg 20200222_125320.jpg 20200222_123131.jpg 20200222_122759_026.jpg 20200222_121409.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top