JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Should I bring the Whiskers for marking yardage? I can pick up some big spike nails (I don't have any of the 2x2 stakes) and I have plenty of Whiskers. I haven't heard of the condition of the Whiskers at lane 2.

Should I bring the Whiskers for marking yardage? I can pick up some big spike nails (I don't have any of the 2x2 stakes) and I have plenty of Whiskers. I haven't heard of the condition of the Whiskers at lane 2.
Some are still in place - I saw the 7 or 10 yard marker this past weekend on lane 2.
I believe they're all still there but may be covered or partially covered with dirt.

I kind of think we should set the Whiskers every 5 yards so it is easy for everyone to count up the yardage. If you want to set your target at 7 or 12 yards, just go half way between the markers.

I kind of think we should set the Whiskers every 5 yards so it is easy for everyone to count up the yardage. If you want to set your target at 7 or 12 yards, just go half way between the markers.

Well everybody, mostly, has TWO FEET. I would hope they could figure out footage between whiskers?

But, but, but, but, 1/2 the way between 5 and 10 is 7.5! I want exactly 7, or 12. </sarcasm>

Kinda bad news, won't be able to make this one.

With the number of troops we'll have, we will obliterate the enemy by 10! Oh, have mercy on the After Party targets! They won't stand a chance either!

We shall storm the field.jpg

Dude! You left too soon! I got back from the dump run and you two were gone. Looks like a great way to round off the day!

I made it back to Washington by 4:45 with a big smile on my face. We did good today. Thanks for your help!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top