JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Wolf conversion barrel for a Glock model 22 in Sig .357 Caliber. This allows you to change calibers from S&W .40 to Sig .357 by just switching out the barrel of you Glock 22. Everything else the slide and magazines is the same. It is like having a second Glock for less than $100. I bought it a month ago for $100.00 by mistake thinking it would also fit my Glock 23 and just stick out the end of the slide. (I was wrong It does not fit the Glock 23.) The seller did not misrepresent it in any way, I just didn't do my homework or ask before buying it. I have since bought the correct conversion barrel for my Glock 23 and have no use for this one. My loss is your gain. First $80.00 takes it. If you want a picture PM your email address as I can't seem to get my pictures to upload to this website. Thanks for looking.

I sent you an e-mail. E-mail me back ASAP, because I am gonna buy one soon from a mediocre on line company "cheaperthandirt.com" at least that what shows up on a shopping seach.

Thanks,
ed
[email protected]

ps. I left my phone number in that e-mail also. And use my yahoo acct. to e-mail me. I stumbled across this site by accident.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top