JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I while back I bought a case of this stuff to use in bullseye competitions. I have found that my gun prefers other ammo, and I would rather not plink with rich mans ammo. This is good stuff, here is where I got it http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/com...et-loads-5000-round-case-detail.html?Itemid=0

Asking $8 for a 50 round box. Works great for you sub-sonic guys!

I am open to trades as well. Looking for:

Pistol powder
7.62x39
7.62x54r
.40sw
.357mag
ruger take down
g20

I am open to other offers as well. My cash price is pretty firm as I would rather keep it than sell it for a loss. If you want to take it all I could give you a little discount.

Last Edited:
<-- Everyone has a location under their user name, and as the title states ^ I have 2000 rounds left @ 50 rounds a box. Some quick math shows that I have 40 boxes left.

Thanks for the lovely lesson on mathematics. Your first post says 2000, and 2nd says "I still have a few boxes left". It made it difficult for "quick math" with an unknown variable. I felt it was an appropriate question. And many users, myself included, use a mobile app for the forum which does not show a location with the user name. Thanks and good luck with your sale.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.