JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Seems like everyplace is hard up for ammo again, I figured this would be a good time to sell some of the stuff I really dont care for.

I have around 900 rounds (most of a case) of the Tula. If your interested I'll get a hard number before you commit

$5.50/box. The few places that have any left that seems to be about the going rate or a bit less. Would prefer to sell it in large-ish quantity if possible

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

The Wolf is the WPA Polyformance. I have four 500 round cases $175 each ($7 a box for those inclined, Same price as Lucky Gunner only they are out) I did find some as cheap as $6.50 a box but with shipping your back up to about the same as what I want. If you buy it all I'll match the $6.50

http://ammunitionstore.com/products/223-5-56x45-ammo-55gr-fmj-wolf-performance-500-round-tin.html

Pick up in Auburn WA. Might trade for other ammo if the deal was right. .308 and 9MM would be the two I would be most interested in. Might also consider AR parts or other firearms.

Last Edited: