JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They slipped up and it qualifies under their $3 off all centerfire ammo. The guy said it'll be another $1 off ($1.79 a box) on Black Friday if there's any left by then.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
They slipped up and it qualifies under their $3 off all centerfire ammo. The guy said it'll be another $1 off ($1.79 a box) on Black Friday if there's any left by then.
I've never seen 7.62X39 at Bi-mart at any price. Also, it's hard to find anything other than Tula within 50 miles of Hillsboro. I had to check the date to make sure it wasn't a resuracted thread.

I've never seen 7.62X39 at Bi-mart at any price. Also, it's hard to find anything other than Tula within 50 miles of Hillsboro. I had to check the date to make sure it wasn't a resuracted thread.
They just started because wal mart is getting out of that ammo. That's what my bi mart guy said. And since they just started carrying it I think that's why they goofed and it's selling so cheap! Go get it I doubt they make this mistake again!!

I think he said their price is $4 and some change.

Thanks OP for the tip on this deal. I had to drive to Scapoose but it was well worthwhile. I asked the friendly CS gal there if this is on sale for less in the next week or so can I come in and get the difference. She said if it's cheaper in the next 30 days I can get the difference refunded at any Bi-Mart by bringing in the receipt.

I just had an employee call around and she found me the last 12 boxes in forest grove :). There, they wouldn't believe that it was $3 off haha! But yes, out EVERYWHERE! I even asked if they had any in the back I'd buy 200 boxes lol

Yeah I was pretty bummed.... I told them I was gonna buy a couple cases if they had any in the back ;) but I believe the girl I talked to was genuine and said she had a ton of calls about it too... so no luck!? I had it happen before that I asked and if they weren't too busy someone would go in the back and have "a look" :D

I asked at 2 stores and they said rain check isnt available for those and the one store said after this they won't be ordering any more in. Great deal tho!
The rain check policy is not very clear, the Newberg store guy I talked to on phone said they would issue a rain check. Damascus store said no. I would like to hear from corporate what the rain check policy truly is. Some store said they are still going to carry the product. The Beaverton store had some that just came in recently.

The stuff I do to save a buck. I went back to BiMart and tried to get price adjustment on the wolf ammo. They would only give me the price adjustment on the ammo I bought at that store and the manager said I would have to go deal with the other bimarts to get price adjustment on ammo from thier stores. The CS gal at Scapoose store has told me any store could do the price adjustments. The manager I dealt with said they normally only price adjust for products that were originally purchased at regular price. So if you buy something on sale and it goes on sale for less you are outta luck. Thank goodness I scored some crazy low ammo deals today or I would be a foul mood. Might have to make Scapoose drive again tomorrow, if I want to try and get my $58 price adjustment.
First world problems

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top