JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I was in Texas you could wake up during the night and typically see 3 - 9 of them sitting on the lawn and eating my plants. But they were small about the size of big dogs.. Either that or the racoons or roof rats running acroos the roof.

Last September,a week after bagging my doe,a doe with 2 fawns,a spike,a tall lanky 3 point and a beast of a 3 point blacktail,wandered through my yard.They ran a few yards from my dogs,then just walked away.

I'll have bait out next year.(legal in WA) Then I can concentrate on my elk.

Based on the surroundings we could be neighbors. We have frequent visitors also. These deer are like pets as close as they let you come. We've had 7 at a time come thru on their way to water.

The Wild Turkey, not so friendly. Pretty territorial considering it was my front yard. All in all one of the blessings of the country life.

We feed a lot of birds here also. I've adopted a couple of wood peckers, flickers and a squirrel or two (or Ten) that I'd like to give away.

Image00002.jpg

you could also invite the deer to be meat-e-ators, just in case the talks dont last that long, if it is anything like thanksgiving talks with the turkeys, it'll last a week or so.

On the other side, great pictures! I love waking up on mornings like that! enjoy!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top