JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got this a couple of days ago and finally had a chance to shoot it today. I am very impressed with it so far! I have a Witness Elite Match that I have had for about a year and absolutely love that gun! It has a trigger that is smooth as butter and I can put 17 rounds in the X on a large silhouette at 40 feet - that's partly me and a large part how smooth it shoots.
The PCarry is slightly less accurate but it has a shorter barrel and a stiffer trigger so I'm not surprised. It's still plenty accurate for a defensive carry gun. It shoots about 2" low at 20 yards and without elevation adjustments I'll have to live with that - for a DC gun that is good enough for me.
I don't have a picture of mine, this one is from the EAA site.
witness PCarry.jpg

What caliber? I have the Elite 10MM and am about to make a Doc Holliday crossdraw holster system for it from latigo leather.. not one failure so far, I love that gun, and Underwood 135 Noslers all the way for bipedal hyenas!

Both the Match and P-Carry are 9mm. Same with mine, not a single failure so far. I've put about 800 rounds through the match and just a couple hundred through the pcarry so far - this Thursday will increase that by a couple hundred each...

Most underrated high quality pistols on the market. The trigger on my Match is amazing, the gun almost shoots itself, and the slide drops automatically when the magazine is slammed in :eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top