JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just picked up a small frame witness compact and have been having a hard time trying to find a holster that would fit. From what I've read, the witness won't fit a cz75 compact holster because of the different shaped trigger guard.

Any other holster that you guys think would fit? I've heard also that the S&W 6904 was a nice fit, but I don't want to waste the money just to try it out.

if you are looking for IWB, talk to mike at custom firearm stands. He is on this site as bnr32gtr. He is now making some decent holsters for very inexpensive prices. They are a kydex and leather holster with metal belt clips. Shoot him a pm or an email. Great guy to work with and he can make it how you want, for the most part. I got 2 from him so far and will probably get a couple more as the need arrises.

My 45 witness fits an XD holster perfectly, the small/large frame difference is in the grip area of the frame. It should fit just fine. I currently carry in a shoulder rig built for the xd.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top