JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
cool set.

one queston: given the fact that one of the distinguishing features of the DEagle platform is the interchangable barrels, why did you feel the need to own three when you could have just bought a couple of barrels and magazines for the different calibers ?

Are these Mark XIX's ?

If so and if you decide to split them up I might be interested in the 357 (already have the 44).

Cool - I'm in LA this week. If I don't get a bite by this weekend, I'll split since there are two interested buyers for the .357 and .44.

cool set.

one queston: given the fact that one of the distinguishing features of the DEagle platform is the interchangable barrels, why did you feel the need to own three when you could have just bought a couple of barrels and magazines for the different calibers ?

Because I can have 3! One for each hand, and a backup in an ankle holster.

Even though they are swappable, I like having the extra steel.

The .357 requires a separate bolt, as well, FYI.

Because I can have 3! One for each hand, and a backup in an ankle holster.

Even though they are swappable, I like having the extra steel.

The .357 requires a separate bolt, as well, FYI.

The notion of putting a DEagle in an ankle holster literally made me Laugh out Loud :)

I had an early Mk1 some time ago and it was a great gun. It was the single weapon I have owned which was most likely to bring out the posers and the haters. . . It was also the one that everyone wanted to shoot when I brought it out to the range. In my experience you're never as popular as when you bring a Desert Eagle out to play :)

Good luck with your sale(s)!

I am willing to split them. I will be available later in the week if you want to see it. Wednesday, Thursday or the weekend all work.

I am going to have to pass on this - now. I was 85% sure until I found another chunk of metal that looks even shinier - I am easily distracted.

If this is still for sale in a month I might be able to do something.

GLWS -

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.