JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Centralia
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have for sale an early production ZEV Glock 19, made for a private contractor outfit in Texas. Only 25 made. This is nr. 13 of 25. Haven't seen much use because of it's number. Guys were superstitious, so this was used mostly for demo. I have acquired it in a trade and I verified that the outfit exists in Texas. The owner of the company traded it to me for a very high-end 338 Lapua rifle. This one was just part of the trade. $1,250 now ... FIRM. Now, includes the Surefire XC1 compact light, although it is fitted with a green laser on it right now, but if you prefer the light, I will include the light.

You will ask: How do you know it's a ZEV? Answer: Because of the 2 lines on the left side of the slide, which matches another, more recent ZEV I have, Also, there is a ZEV card showing the work done to it.
All internals, including the trigger are ZEV, and comes with 2 barrels: a regular and a threaded one (threaded one is not a ZEV but it's almost brand new. I bought it new, and I shot less than a box to hear it suppresed. (It's made by Shadow Systems). Also comes with box, papers, 2 magazines, plus one translucent 25 rds magazine (ETS) for those of you that are trigger happy.

My trading value is $1,350 though, in cash I might be persuaded to get less.

Trading for top-shelf handguns, preferably 9mm or .45ACP, with threaded barrels ... pew pew pew ... If you propose a trade, please send me a PM and include a few photos of the potential trade. You can send text messages to 503-442-1914, or e-mail directly at [email protected] I check my e-mails several times during the day. so rest assured my response will be prompt. If you really have something nice and you REALLY want this piece, call me, but please no earlier than 7:00am.

If you have a $2-3-4,000 gun, and if we agree, I have other stuff for trade and/or I can add cash on mine. Lately, I am looking for RMRs, too. But they have to be in mint condition.

PS ... Don't offer me rifles, my eyes don't allow me to shoot rifles any more ... Oh ... the light does NOT come with the pistol.

And please don't try to be smart-bubblegum ... nobody likes one!

Nick

ZEV box.jpg

ZEV left side.jpg

ZEV right side.jpg

ZEV top.jpg

Bullet collection.jpg

ZEV work ticket.jpg

Funny mag bottom

trump maga magazine.jpg

Threaded barrel.jpg

TB.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Nice, have any specs on the gun?

What kind of specs? It is based on a Glock 19. I personally shot a mag full of Federal 147 gr to test it with my can. I was told by the previous, original owner of the gun this was shot somewhere around 100 rds and you can see it's still looking like new. None of the members of the outfit wanted it because it's nr. 13. Superstitious guys, or bad juju as he said. You can see on the ZEV card everything has been done to it. Was told everything has been changed in it with ZEV parts ... It is smooth like butter ...

I cannot believe somebody has not snapped this up yet?? This is an absolute steal on an awesome early example from one of the best custom works companies on the market!! I have a few Zev's and this would make anyone a great addition!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.