JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Just wondering what would be the response if Big City Police Depts. were to allow idiot politicians/media/ "activist" celebrities to have their wet dreams come true, even for a day or two and call a strike or "sick-out", in inner-city precincts. No tickets, no arrests, no fights broken up, no spousal abuse calls being answered.... just let people handle it themselves other than responding to rescues with the EMT and fire Dept.

If there were even cops that would do it.... I'd give it what, about a half hour?

Whoops........ Politicians are already doing it

Last Edited:
Just wondering what would be the response if Big City Police Depts. were to allow idiot politicians/media/ "activist" celebrities to have their wet dreams come true, even for a day or two and call a strike or "sick-out", in inner-city precincts. No tickets, no arrests, no fights broken up, no spousal abuse calls being answered.... just let people handle it themselves other than responding to rescues with the EMT and fire Dept.

If there were even cops that would do it.... I'd give it what, about a half hour?

Whoops........ Politicians are already doing it

Now why would we wan't to go and do that?
Idiots are exactly the reason we have police.

Silly.

I sincerely hope every single proponent of defunding law enforcement encounters a profoundly dire situation where they are left stranded without it. Maybe their punk antifa buddies can come rolling in with a ready supply of bricks and bottles to throw instead.

download.gif

Tell the police to just wear a uniform and be greeters like at walmart and let the Anifta and others pilfer, loot, riot and burn things down.
That's the way to make a close knit community. With plenty of morals.

I'm so sick of the liberal movement.

Since Cops are being thrown under the Bus in these cities the best thing they could do for themselves is have a mass sick out. All of them call off for a couple days. Let the voters there get a real good taste of what they voted for.

It would be a shame if, when the police vanished, someone were to charter some buses and offer free rides for anyone from the inner city to neighborhoods known to be full of rich liberals. Just a damn shame.

Minneapolis city leaders are now saying they are dismantling the police department and replacing it with something truly different.

Okay...

The president of the City Council seemed to be inferring that it was somehow wrong, and possibly racist, to not want your private property to be stolen...

"If you are a comfortable white person asking to dismantle the police I invite you to reflect: are you willing to stick with it? Will you be calling in three months to ask about garage break-ins? Are you willing to dismantle white supremacy in all systems, including a new system?"

Seriously? These people are absolutely insane! I just don't see how normal and decent people are going to avoid going to war with people so utterly stupid and crazy.

This was all planned, coordinated and promoted. Long before Trump took office.
Hell - they've been teasing people for years and telegraphing their moves all along.
They literally want a war.

Imagine all this recent activity after 3 years of dissolving gun rights and ownership like they dreamed of.

purge.jpg

This was all planned, coordinated and promoted. Long before Trump took office.
Hell - they've been teasing people for years and telegraphing their moves all along.
They literally want a war.

Imagine all this recent activity after 3 years of dissolving gun rights and ownership like they dreamed of.

View attachment 706370
IMO the riots have nothing to do with racism but rather are an excuse for people to do what they have been wanting to do.

The dangerous part is there are some on the other side of the equation who have been really, really wanting to do something for a long time as well.

There will be a lot of new business digging graves. If the police aren't there, many will take the law into their own hands.

When you hear politicians across the nation ALL AT THE SAME TIME calling for, or declaring police budget cuts and/or the elimination of police depts. (BTW- only Democrats have been documented saying this), you can bet it's a coordinated effort.

Who's defending the actions of these mobs? Who's making twisted, contorted excuses (rationalizations) for these mobs? Who's ENABLING these mobs?

What's the goal of all this you may ask? The answer is easy... who's controlling the mobs? It's the "privileged" few, the wealthy MSM talking heads, the politicians, the insanely wealthy owners of Twitter, Facebbook, Instagram, etc.... they're using these mobs like a sledgehammer to gain more power, and the current LEO structure (although it could use some reforms and improvements) is in their way.

The real thing to keep an eye out for is... what is the "planned replacement" going to be? I have a pretty good guess that you'll soon been seeing the oligarchy that's (literally) been hiding in plain sight start to become unabashedly overt, and YOU WILL shut up and like it... or else you'll be doxxed, and have a mob outside your place of business/employment, or your house.

That's going to be reality, and soon. o_O

Remember one thing... you "progressives" voted for this. o_O

Last Edited:
So once again we are either for a lawless POTUS who wishes to be a dictator or your for the unabashed rich. I am not sure there is a side that is better than the other - they both suck. Seems to be a good time to be self reliant. We lose either way.

So once again we are either for a lawless POTUS who wishes to be a dictator or your for the unabashed rich. I am not sure there is a side that is better than the other - they both suck. Seems to be a good time to be self reliant. We lose either way.
Better than being a slave to communist aggressors hell bent on overthrowing the greatest nation on the planet...

stalin.jpg

There will be a lot of new business digging graves. If the police aren't there, many will take the law into their own hands.

Better dead than Red. :cool: gulags.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews