JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For some reason, the "leaders" don't seem to be talking about cracking down hard on violent criminals before they become killers or whether there may be a cultural aspect (see here and here) that helps explain why the shooters and victims come "disproportionately" from the same minority group.

Leaders? I don't think ANY of us are supposed to talk about it. I'm too simple-minded to figure out why no media is interested in telling us that a majority of murders and other violent crimes are being committed by a very identifiable 5% chunk of our population.

I guess they don't care about knife deaths, or baseball bat deaths.

do something.jpg :rolleyes:

For some reason, the "leaders" don't seem to be talking about cracking down hard on violent criminals before they become killers or whether there may be a cultural aspect (see here and here) that helps explain why the shooters and victims come "disproportionately" from the same minority group.
I would have figured that the "summer of love" vibe that Mayor Dipstick was touting would have spilled over into the fall and maybe even into winter....

Seattle leaders can suck dong.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top