JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Glock-1911.jpg

Somebody worked hard on this pic - it's priceless!
I think Glock has as much likelihood of making a 1911 as Colt does of making a polymer Safe Action™ double-stacker.
Whoever blinks first and copies the other will get "Betamaxed" like Sony.

Why? Do you want a Mustang made by Chevy too? I just don't understand, there are plenty of 1911 options out there, the market is saturated. Granted i like both guns, I just don't want to ever see a Glock version, it just aint right.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Most..I said most..... glock people think the 1911 is ancient history,WAY behind the times and I sure most at Glock think the same.
With that said,I wouldn't want them to bother.Like Diesel said plenty who have been making them for some time.

Glock has the 21 that will do anything (but look good) that a 1911 will do,only twice as much
I love 1911s but 14 rounds of 45ACP in the handle is just nasty

I heard it said once that two of the best designed tools of the 20th century that got it right the first time. Really never needed any redesign or upgrading to do the job they were intended to do. Were the Claw Hammer and the Colt 1911. While both have been continuously fiddled with changed in minor ways even made from different materials and by different manufacturing methods. None of that denies that both in their original state still do the job of the most modern incarnations of themselves.

And I thought you were gunna say a house wife

Oh wait that's an.... (50's joke)
So the kid asks mom why the bride is always dressed in white.
Of course mom gives him the line about purity and such.
He goes and asks dad the same question.

Dad says "All kitchen appliances come in white"

It's a nice looking 1911, but I agree, Glock should stick to their design. Too many people make 1911s nowadays. I wouldn't buy a Taurus, Ruger, Remington, Sig or S&W 1911 either. They are all just playing the market, which is fine, but not for me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top