JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i would like to use to money to spend on some new toys lol i filed it in aug and still aint done and it was on a quick ship (means they are suppose to do it faster then normal) since i was getting out in aug and i did it last min anyone else have problems with their claims?

A lot of it depends on what the claim is for and where you put it in at. I did mine in Seattle, and the Polytrauma team there managed to push it through pretty quickly in 4 months. If it's a severe injury and you can't work because of it, or can't make a living because of it, the claim seems to get processed faster.

yeah its TBI traumatic brain injury just makes me forget what im saying its quit annoying actually and some small stuff i i dont mind but the tbi makes me have head aches like no other i just would like to get medicine for it plus later on if i get a tumor its probly gonna be from the tbi anyhow i just with they would hurry up

yeah its TBI traumatic brain injury just makes me forget what im saying its quit annoying actually and some small stuff i i dont mind but the tbi makes me have head aches like no other i just would like to get medicine for it plus later on if i get a tumor its probly gonna be from the tbi anyhow i just with they would hurry up

You don't need your monetary claim to aid you in getting treatment from the VA. So getting medicine for your "headaches" has nothing to do with your claim. BTW, there isn't bubblegum they can do to help you with those headaches. Other than keeping you in a farking induced coma, they have nothing to treat them with. Learn to live with them.

The good news though, once you get a VA rating, if you don't feel it's sufficient, it's pretty easy to get it increased.

I've been waiting for about a year, now. That's on my permanent increase. I've been waiting for about 9 months on a temporary emergency increase- was supposed to get that in 6 weeks, being an emergency and all.... But who are you going to complain to? The vet that gets paid $10/hr to answer the phone?

BOHICA

yeah i think maybe they could put some more money in the budget rather then spending all the money on elected officials i think those guys in congress should get the same pay as the service men and women they are (elected officials) no one ever told them they had to just like the service men and women they that would make some room for faster va response times maybe and more va benny's

I lucked out when I first filed. The State VA office had a great lady there and she helped me a lot to get started.
I later went to AMVETS to get their help on a percentage increase. I highly recommend AMVET's.

Also There are some vitamins that might help with migraine prevention. You can take a calcium/magnesium tablet, a B50 tablet and Co-Q10.

Visit this website
TBI Headache Prevention Meds - NeuroTalk Support Groups

It is a forum for ppl with your challenge. and the bit i viewed from others with TBI was impressive.

May God keep you in his arms.

I lucked out when I first filed. The State VA office had a great lady there and she helped me a lot to get started.
I later went to AMVETS to get their help on a percentage increase. I highly recommend AMVET's.

Also There are some vitamins that might help with migraine prevention. You can take a calcium/magnesium tablet, a B50 tablet and Co-Q10.
Visit this website
TBI Headache Prevention Meds - NeuroTalk Support Groups

It is a forum for ppl with your challenge. and the bit i viewed from others with TBI was impressive.

May God keep you in his arms.

What do these do for a person?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews