JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Geeze man, hoping for all to go well. Looking forward to hearing some good stories after this surgery. You'll get a lot of support from this group, that's for sure!

Oh my! I'm so sorry I missed your initial post!!!

May God bless you and watch over you!!! I wish you a successful surgery, good results, and a speedy recovery!!!!!!!!

I made it! There were some complications and I lost a lot of blood. They were almost able to completely remove the tumor, radiation to come. I'll post again when I'm able to hold my arms up long enough. You are all great! Thank you all, Kyle

I made it! There were some complications and I lost a lot of blood. They were almost able to completely remove the tumor, radiation to come. I'll post again when I'm able to hold my arms up long enough. You are all great! Thank you all, Kyle
Amen Brother, lifting you and the family up in prayer, Father fill Kyle with the Holy Spirit, the warmth of you healing, strengthen him and restore him, by your holy and healing hand, Amen...

Was able to walk around for a few minutes just now, might have accidentally mooned some people when my gown came untied. The pain is almost excruciating but tolerable with minimal drugs. P.S.-morphine will flat knock you out, I told them no more of that, LOL. Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes.

Hate to say it, but walk, no actually run from opioids if they offer. I know that sounds painful but it's a nightmare that surprises many. In regards to semi addiction. Get some weed. No I'm a church going good boy. But weed works for the short time you need it. Get the gummies

Welcome back!
Good to hear you're up and around.
Just remember, your body can not heal, when the mind is controlled by pain.
If pain mads are offered, relax. Take them. The mind needs control from the body being violated. ;)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews