JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am going to head over to Brightwater tomorrow and pick up the SIG P250 subcompact that has been taunting me. Hopefully I will not get distracted by something shiny before getting it...or something not shiney...like a Glock 36. :)

PBP - I'd love to borrow the contents of your gun safe - it might save me from half of the gun purchases I would like to make... then again the ammo cost might keep me from buying what I decided to get afterward also...

I found this store on hwy 99 in hazel dell today called Discount gun sales. They do layaway there. I saw a post a while back where you were looking for a store that did that. Also they had a p250 for $449.99!!! They don't have a lot of product in the store yet but they are getting there.

Dunno, but CDNN sports has them for $350, though by the time you've paid shipping and transfer it would be about the same price.... Maybe sig is updating or discontinuing that particular series ?

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but just a note of warning yotehunter, but watch out at discount gun..I've gone in there quite a but and their re hiring all the time, and most of there guys couldn't tell me crap about any of the firearms. Not only that, but there knowledge about gun laws in the area is terrible. I've got my sig p250 45 compact on order at Brightwater now and it should be here tomorrow or friday.. *Chea!!!!!*... those guys are the best that ive found around here :)

Ditto. Prices are ridiculously high and I've been in the store and overheard some blatantly wrong info being given to people looking for their first gun. Not bad people, I don't think, just capitalizing on their name without the pricing to match.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but just a note of warning yotehunter, but watch out at discount gun..I've gone in there quite a but and their re hiring all the time, and most of there guys couldn't tell me crap about any of the firearms. Not only that, but there knowledge about gun laws in the area is terrible. I've got my sig p250 45 compact on order at Brightwater now and it should be here tomorrow or friday.. *Chea!!!!!*... those guys are the best that ive found around here :)

i'm kinda interested in the SIG P250 .45 Compact actually, mainly for its price. supposedly they're going to come out with a modular striker version soon...

PLEASE post a review SOON on how she runs when you put her through its paces ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top