Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Wish I was here for fun...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AudibleEnforcer, Nov 16, 2011.

1. AudibleEnforcer

AudibleEnforcer Alabama Active Member

Lost my job recently, and am forced to sell everything I own, including my guns. I'll post them all in the proper area, but I wanted to say hello first, and not just throw my guns at you all willy-nilly.

30 year old hunter and enthusiast (when I can afford it) who lives in Central Oregon. Spent the last 10 years working in the custom electronics field (theaters, automation, hi-fi, etc.) and now I'm probably going to have to either move, or start all over.

There's my sob story, anyway. I'll post my classifieds up tomorrow. Thanks ya'll!!

2. motoman98

motoman98 Gresham, OR Active Member

Sorry about your luck guy, but Welcome!
    I have a cabinet business: the only time I've seen it slower is when Jimmie-something was Pres.

3. AudibleEnforcer

AudibleEnforcer Alabama Active Member

Yup, it's pretty not-fun. But it's all just stuff. At least I got my wife and kids still. Jimmie? Man, kinda dating yourself there, aren't you? j/k. Thanks for the message, it's appreciated.

4. 74sporty

74sporty metro portland Active Member

hope your guns sell well, brother and the hard times dont last.

5. DinhRose

DinhRose Austin, Texas (Ex-Pat of SE PDX) Active Member

Well the good thing is that firearms sell quickly without much loss. In the mean time check out the off topic section. lots of random humor and culinary stuff on there that will cheer you up.

6. BigDaddyDMD

BigDaddyDMD Albany, OR Member

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck to you with your sales. Been there before and had to sell off all my weapons. Good news is once your back on your feet you can upgrade to new weapons.

7. 19 Adam

19 Adam rural Clackamas County, Oregon Active Member

Welcome to the best firearms site in the Northwest. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Sorry to hear about your job.