JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lost my job recently, and am forced to sell everything I own, including my guns. I'll post them all in the proper area, but I wanted to say hello first, and not just throw my guns at you all willy-nilly.

30 year old hunter and enthusiast (when I can afford it) who lives in Central Oregon. Spent the last 10 years working in the custom electronics field (theaters, automation, hi-fi, etc.) and now I'm probably going to have to either move, or start all over.

There's my sob story, anyway. I'll post my classifieds up tomorrow. Thanks ya'll!!

Yup, it's pretty not-fun. But it's all just stuff. At least I got my wife and kids still. Jimmie? Man, kinda dating yourself there, aren't you? j/k. Thanks for the message, it's appreciated.

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck to you with your sales. Been there before and had to sell off all my weapons. Good news is once your back on your feet you can upgrade to new weapons.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top