JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wish someone would make a good adjustable laser for my Colt Detective's Special. I've carried it every day for 37 years...first as a LEO, and now CCW.
Max
MyColtDetsSpec.jpg

I just thought of another product. Back in the 70's, Ruger was developing a semi-auto rifle in .308. They called this gun the "XGI". However, they had problems so they reduced the gun's size, chambered it for .223 and named it the "Mini-14".
Well, they've had 35 years to improve their technology so I would like to see them try this one again. A .308 that resembles a Mini-14 would be very desirable for me.

Walther PPK / PPKS in 9MM. I'd even allow it to be just a little bigger to accept the increased power.

-pocket sized with everything smooth so it doesn't snag
-exposed hammer (a must)
-stainless
-oldtime double action
-hammer dropping safety
-change the PPKS sights to a wide rear slot rather than skinny (see Charter Arms)
-or adjustable rear sight
ie. Take the existing features of the 380 Walther and make a 9MM

I just thought of another product. Back in the 70's, Ruger was developing a semi-auto rifle in .308. They called this gun the "XGI". However, they had problems so they reduced the gun's size, chambered it for .223 and named it the "Mini-14".
Well, they've had 35 years to improve their technology so I would like to see them try this one again. A .308 that resembles a Mini-14 would be very desirable for me.

+1, If Ruger would make a mini in .308 I'd be one happy camper.

I wish that I would walk into a gunstore and find;
The old Ithaca 37 that I got from my mom on my 13th B-day.
The old .303 brit. I got for Christmas that same year
The .22lr Cooey (canadian) winchester bolt action That I saved for and bought that year

The '92 Winchester carbine in.44-40.

And I wish that I had the thief who stole 'em's credit card...to buy 'em all back...

My fondest wish would be to see AUTOMAG come back into business and start producing 180 series pistols again so I can buy a replacement for the one I never should have traded.:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top